41 : ̗̀➛ cheating aftermath

Start from the beginning

Zenitsu nodded and took a deep breath.
"I-I cheated on th-" Before Zenitsu could finish, he felt himself stumble back right after Tanjiro punched him.
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Tanjiro yelled, clearly angry.

Zenitsu only looked at him, not being able to speak a word or sentence.
"You should be ashamed of yourself! They loved you! You had a perfectly great person that loved you but you threw it all away for some- some whore??"

Zenitsu could only stare as Tanjiro continued to cuss him out in a state of anger.
"I hope you regret what you did to them. You'll get what's coming to you soon, just wait." Tanjiro scowled before finally leaving.

"I'm sorry, Y/n..."

Inosuke Hashibira:
About two months have passed and unfortunately, as much as you hated Inosuke, you still had missions to go on with him. Not really a good idea but oh well.

"Hurry up." You said, glaring at Inosuke.
"I'm coming." He groaned.
You both walked and eventually reached the location of your mission.

You took it upon yourself to go in first.
"What the hell are you doing?! Are you dumb or something?! Wait!" Inosuke said, grabbing your wrist and pulling you back.

You quick pulled it away, not sparing him a glance and opened the door. It was quiet. You slowly stepped in, Inosuke behind you. Suddenly, a demon lunged itself at you. You were thrown to the floor, landing on your back. Quickly, you pulled out your sword and tried to defend yourself against the demon while laying on your back. That's when Inosuke stepped in, taking the demon off of you and killing it.

"Thanks." You mumbled, standing up.
Eventually, you both finished the mission with only a few scratches.
"I'm sorry." You heard when you were walking back.
You quickly glanced at Inosuke before snickering.

"I mean it, I regret what I did to you." Inosuke said.
"Cool." You said before beginning to walk a little faster.
Inosuke groaned.
"Cool? That's it? I'm trying to apologi-"
"Well guess what? 'Sorry' isn't going to fix what you did." You said with a scowl on your face.

"But-"
"Just drop it, Inosuke." You said and walked ahead.
Inosuke sighed.
"I fucked up."

Giyu Tomioka:
"Please! It was a misunderstanding!" Giyu yelled, tears sliding down his face.
"It doesn't change the fact that you fucking slept with someone behind my back!" You yelled back.
You both stayed silent for a bit before Giyu walked toward you, extending his arms to hug you.

"Don't-" You pushed him away.
"Don't fucking touch me."
Giyu frowned and looked away.
"This is why no one likes you." You snickered before leaving.
Giyu quickly went after you with the intention of getting you back and not letting you go.

"Y/n!" He called out.
You didn't acknowledge him and walked faster. At this point, Giyu was running after you. When he caught up, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you flush against his chest. You tried to pull away but eventually gave up.

Giyu sunk down to the floor with you in his arms.
"Please...don't go..." He said, voice broken and tears flooding his eyes.
"I can make things right...please...give me another chance...I love you, you have no idea how much I still love you...so please just-" Giyu cut himself off with a choked sob.

You had your own tears slipping down your face, soft hiccups coming from you as well. In a hushed voice you replied,
"Okay..."

Sabito:
"I'm back." Giyu said.
You looked up from your book.
"Welcome home, bro." You said and went back to reading.
"So, Sabito's in the hospital-"
"WHAT?!" You looked up at your brother in disbelief.
"What did you do??" You asked.