"Sharing is caring..!"

I'm sorry not sorry- ErrorMare and a harem with Fresh.

-

Error stumbled out of his room and went into the kitchen and immediately was gonna kick asses when he saw it.

Error huffed and pulled his sleepy brother out of the bear hug Horror was giving him. "Don't touch Fresh..." He mumbled. Horror glared at him and whined. "But, he's so cute..!" Then Cross popped up, and this is where it gets weird. "Plus!" He paused and grabbed Fresh bridal style.

Killer jumped into the glitch, scaring the nonexistent shit outta him. Dust was watching snickering at the scene. "Sharing is caring," Error huffed and Killer fell onto the ground. "You're assholes," Nightmare chuckled and grabbed his sleepy glitch boyfriend and headed to his room for morning cuddles. Fresh snuggled into Cross's jacket. "Why, why are you so cute Freshy?" Fresh opened one of eye sockets. "Cross..?" Cross mumbled something while his face slowly turned purple. Fresh held his face. "Are you okay Cross? Your face is purple..?"

Cross felt his face burn as he stared at the smaller. "Someone get this little angel," Dust grabbed the little one and Fresh nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck. "...Warm.." Why is he so cute? Dust blushed and kissed his cheek. "...Love you.." Fresh fell asleep, again. Told him to stop staying up so late...

My cute baby BOI- Uh hope you enjoyed this wasn't planned but here.