" don't go anywhere yet Storm I have a gift for you" my mother said darting up the steps.

Laughing to myself I texted sj letting him know that I'll be on my way shortly.

While waiting for his response, I heard a knocked at the door.

" hey mom someone's at your door" I yelled out

" can you answer it honey I'm gathering somethings up Right now" she said back.

Rolling my eyes I slowly stood to my feet as Ariana kicks was taking me out.

" I'm coming" I called out.

Opening the door I wipe my eyes and looked again but I wasn't tripping.

" star?" I question.

She lifted both her hands up before dropping them back down.

" surprise" was all she said.

" Wha-what are you doing here?" I said confuse.

" well your mother invited me here" she looked past my head while pointing.

Turing around I seen my mom placing some baby bags on the kitchen counter.

" mom what the hell?" I shrugged.

She walked over before allowing star entry into her home.

" don't get upset, but I was going through your phone"

Cuts her off before pinching the bridge of my nose.

" wait..wait you went through my phone?"

" listen Stormy"

" no. Don't call me that I'm not a little girl anymore, and how dare you go through my phone without my permission?"

Star reach her hand out but I lifted up a finger for her to wait a damn moment.

" because...because she Been asking about you more than you ever known"

" what" I said not sure where the hell this conversation was going.

" I knew your father had another child, was I happy about that no, but I always wanted you too to have a bond but your father didn't".

" you know what I don't have time for memory lane right now"

I then turn my attention to star.

" I thought I could talk to you but when I see you I just wish you was dead. I still do forgive you and maybe it's my hormones, but right now I can't do this"

" that's understandable Storm I wasn't expecting us to be close sisters over night"

" no we're not sisters, not even close"

Walking into the living room I pulled my luggage by the front door.

" mom your unbelievable and I wish nothing but the best, next time don't ever do anything without my permission because it won't end very well for you"

" or you star, now if you two don't mind I have a drive to do" I said.

They both was silent as they help bag my luggage into the car.

I got into the driver seat without saying a word to the both of them.

I rolled my window down as I could already see my mother coming towards it's.

" I love you, and I hope you have a safe trip back, take care you and that bundle of joy"

" thanks" I said dry.

I also seen star walking over but I just rolled my window up, put the car in drive and left without looking back.

I wanted to Talk to her, but just seeing her after all that shit she put sj through I couldn't do it just yet.

I was kinda glad I had eight hours to myself well not exactly to myself but you know what I mean.

I was so ready to see sj it's been four long months without hearing his voice next to my ear in the morning, or the smell of his signature cologne he wears.

It's crazy how bad that man drive me insane and I do the same for him.

Who cares if my mother doesn't approve of him I do and that's all that matters.