#2 First Night With Him

11:57pm 

You walked to Vincent's hang out area and found him there.

You decided to bluntly walk over. 

Your not gonna act like those shy anime characters that are weak and can't fend for themselves. He turned his head his frown lowered at first as if surprised but then went back to his normal idiotic smile.

"Hangin' out with me for your first night ehh? Not a bad choice. After all having fresh meat around is always....nice." He said. 

That is the most creepiest thing I have ever heard someone said

you thought.

"You know... places like this can really do stuff to ya...Like...making you a completely different person...Of course, thats not always the case. Some people are just screwed from the beginning. Take the guys for an example...Scott, is always questioning his abilities, Jeremy always questions his self worth...Fritzs feels like he's always trapped in life, and Mike? The guys been messed up since he was a kid...hehe." He chuckled at the end darkly.

Anyone would have backed away from him after saying that but I decided to ask this instead.

"What makes you so fucked up?" You asked curiously.

"What makes me fucked up? Mmm...

Well.."

Before you realized it you were pinned to the wall with a knife stuck in the wall above your head.

He held your other hand/wrist in place. You were shocked. He smirked insanely and looked into your eyes.

or in my soul?

"Babe, you don't know the half of it

"Babe, you don't know the half of it...You know those feelings that make your skin crawl? I revel in em."

"The idea of wrapping my hands around your fragile neck and choking the life out of you until you turn blue...?"

..

..

"Absolutely Intoxicating

Your both terrified and shocked. 

So.

Is he a murderer or something?

"Then again...I'd have just as much fun carving little cuts into your flesh- maybe even tasting the sweet copper~" He commented his smile growing.

"But I'll spare you...just for tonight, after all...it's night one...and you have four more days of hell ahead of you." As if he looked at his watch he removed the knife from the wall and put it back in his pocket.

"Well~ Shifts almost over! Let's get outta here!" He said.

Your first night has ended, time to go home and sleep for the day...

laying in bed you think about the events of the day.

Vincent is a pretty scary guy...

You can't help but feel he's hiding something.

Next night, 11pm

You wondered the place for a bit deciding to snoop around.

You found some things once in awhile surprisingly a hidden taser in the storage room.

You also found a red bow tie. 

You don't know why but you had the urge to keep it so you did just that.

"Hey Y/n!" A voice says. You turned around to see Chris!

"Hey Chris! You're looking perky. What's got you excited?" You asked him.

"Oh! Me and my brother have been talking together for a bit and he's gotten a enough money for a both of us to move in a house together. My money combined together!" He said excitedly.

"That's great to hear Chris!" You were happy for this guy.

"Well...Since I'll have to wait one week I'll keep putting more money into that house." He said staying positive. You looked at your watch and realized it's 11:58pm

"Oh Jeeze! I hate to end this conversation but my shift starts very soon. See ya Chris!" You wave him bye as he does the same and leaves.

You walk once again into Vincent's hang out area. 

You leaned against the wall opposite of him.

"Back again for another night of guilty pleasures~? Hehe, I'm just messin' with you. I know you're here cause you'd rather be working that nine to five like the rest of us...But your instead out here like used trash." He said.

You shifted uncomfortably

"Hmm? Aww, you don't like that comment did you Y/n?" He asked.

You shook your head softly. 

"It's alright I didn't mean anything by it. All I mean is we are all royally screwed when it comes to these stupid establishment...Sitting here alone in the dark...victims to our own desires and sicknesses, like a slimy tendril of wet tar and shattered memories, suffocating us as it wraps it's filthy arm around our throats...squeezing until you can't breathe anymore..." He said.

he's right...this place is full of shattered memories. Even I have them. So in a way...we are alike.

"This is the only place filled with shattered memories..." You recall memories you had previously before you came here.

You watched as Vincent's smile slowly contorts into a frown.

"Yes, yes it is...isn't it?" He said.

"But what about you? Do YOU have shattered memories here? Flittering in the breeze like a leaf in a winter storm?" He looks at you his same old smirk comes back.

"It's a mystery why someone like you would come here of all places." You stayed silent not knowing what to say.

...

"Then again...We all have our stories, don't we?" He acts like he doesn't have emotions. 

"You don't seem like you have feelings." You looked at him.

his face is closer to yours. You slapped yourself mentally for leaning against the wall and not being able to back away from Vincent.

"You got that right, Y/n, their aint a soul in this body and the further you reach in- And the more you try to know me, the more you're gonna get dragged in." He smirks his usual.

I push him back gently with one hand.

"I know you aren't ready for anything like that...hehe." He chuckles.

"That's...a sad way to look at it." You said to yourself mostly.

"Life isn't a fairy tail, princess." His smirk dropped.

You looked at him glaring at him for calling you 'princess'  

"Welp...Time to get out of here.." Vincent left and so did you.

While you were driving home you thought to yourself.

How could Vincent have such a morbid train of thought?

Tomorrow is another day...You might as well get some rest for now...