Life

It had been two weeks since the disaster of a final exam. If I knew this was how it was going to end I would never have suggested the idea. My current situation was also garbage. My left arm was still dislocated since I cant pop it back in its socket with one barely functioning arm. Also, I cant go to the hospital since they would immediately know I was the one who sent a crap ton of students there. However, the worst part was that I miss Nejire. I haven't had the heart to call her since the incident even though I promised I would.

So where the hell am I? Well, I'm in the small clearing where my parents are buried. I haven't been home for over two weeks. After the incident, I stumbled into the closest store that sells office supplies and "bought" a pack of staples and a stapler. Which I used to "fix" my split arm. Being a former villain has its perks I guess.

So what am I doing right now? Right now I'm sitting with my phone while my thump is hovering over Nejire's number. Should I call her? That's the only thought going around in my head. It's kind of ironic, Someone who has murdered countless civilians and heroes is afraid of a phone call. In the end, I ended up just sending her my location. It's not like I'm going anywhere.

Just seconds later I could hear someone walking towards me. Getting up from the tree stump I was leaning against I felt fear for the first time since my fight with the Nomus. For there stood the man in a black trenchcoat.

"What are you doing here Dabi" I Seethed

"Relax I'm not here to fight. Besides you look like crap" He mumbled

I was genuinely surprised by his tone. He was here for something but it wasn't for fighting.

"Thanks for noticing. So why are you here? And how did you even find me" I asked

"Honestly I just wandered around until I found you" He sighed sitting down on a fallen tree

"But why are you here" I questioned

"Because I need your help" He yet again mumbled

I was speechless. The man who just weeks before managed to kill me. Now wants my help. After collecting my thoughts I managed a simple answer

"With what"

"I Want out of Shigarakis little party" He explained

I was genuinely confused

"Then why don't you just leave? Sure Shigaraiki isn't a small-time thief but he isn't a big shot crime boss either"

"You don't understand. He isn't the boss, All for one is" Dabis words were heavy

His words cut like a knife and suddenly I understood how hard it was to leave. I wouldn't have been able to leave if it wasn't for All might.

"Well that certainly makes it more difficult"

"Yeah, So are you gonna help me, or did I waste my time?" He asked annoyed

"Relax Ill help you. But you've got to promise me that you won't start with this shit again. I ain't busting your ass out again" I joked

"Noted" He Replied with a slight smile

"But you got to help me first," I Said seriously

"With what?" He asked lazily

"Pop my fucking arm back in its socket" I Laughed

Without as much as a warning, He grabbed my limp arm and popped it back. The Pain was terrible but the satisfaction with being able to use it again was ten times better.

"Now, how are we going to do this," He asked as I sat down on my treestump

And with that, We started making a plan. The plan was that on the upcoming training camp the league of villans was apparently going to be making a surprise attack. During this attack, Dabi would get "Knocked out" Where I would swoop in and kidnap him. All for one will probably rather replace him than get him back.