"Aww, look at what the cat dragged in," exclaimed Danni with her voice dripping with malice. "Long time no see."

Chardonnay gulped. "H-hey Danni. How've you been?"

"Not too bad, I wish just certain girls knew their place."

"Yeah I fully agree. Some girls start on you unprovoked at motives because their friend told them to."

I saw the veins on Danni's neck pop out slightly. Chardonnay could've just shut up and ran to me and we could've been outside by now but she's doing her absolute best to provoke Danni. A brave yet very stupid decision. I was waiting for the right time to jump in but I could only do so if Danni tried to attack Chardonnay. I turned around to check if anyone had noticed that I was looking into the female toilets. Thankfully, everyone's attention had been drawn to one of the patients who were fighting one of the ladies at the reception desk. So far, the desk lady was winning. She definitely must be from South London because she's beating him up like mandem.

However, by the time I had turned my attention back to Chardonnay, she had been pushed against the wall by Danni and pure fear sparkled in her eyes. Tears rimmed Chardonnay's eyes. A few centimetres away from Chardonnay's neck, Danni held a flick blade. A ribbon of scarlet dribbled down Chardonnay's neck. Shoving off Chardonnay's rucksack, I dashed into the toilets and I drop-kicked Danni. She fell forward as the knife flew out of her hand. I grabbed Chardonnay, who was trembling like a leaf in the wind.

"You okay?" I murmured as I hugged Chardonnay

"I'm not sure, she just tried to kill me," mumbled Chardonnay.

"It'll be okay. Danni and ZK won't be a problem anymore by the end of the summer."

Chardonnay pulled away from me with raised eyebrows. I smirked as I led her out of the toilets. She didn't need to know that GPK were gonna be smoking that Danni and ZK loud pack very soon.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Eventually, we were sitting my car, parked beside my house and staring out of the window into the distance. I was finishing my zoot from the morning whilst Chardonnay was fiddling with the hem of her top. I almost forgot how traumatising being threatened with a knife could be because I became desensitised to such things from a young age.

I gently grabbed Chardonnay's chin. "Chardonnay, look at me. What's on your mind, are you still thinking about Danni?"

"Yeah, I mean did you send those texts to me because you saw Danni entering the toilets?" inquired Chardonnay.

"Yeah I saw her but I wasn't really sure what she would do if she saw you so I tried to tell you to stay hidden without alarming you."

"Thanks. Thanks for looking out for me," grinned Chardonnay as she held my hand.

"No problem... you know you never denied wanting a round two though."

"Round two of what?"

"Round two of this."

I wasn't sure what made me do it. Maybe it was the weed. Or maybe it was the fact that Chardonnay was like a forbidden fruit that I was hopelessly attracted to. I leaned over and captured her soft lips in a passionate, slow kiss. It had been something I had been longing to do for a long time but I had to remain professional and no evidence had came out that Chardonnay didn't steal my watch. I mean there still wasn't evidence now but Eva's video pointed to the fact Anna or other people could've been behind the theft. Pushing all other thoughts out of my mind, I lightly choked Chardonnay's neck, eliciting a soft moan from her lips. She shyly pushed her tongue into my mouth and I gave her entrance. It felt like I was trapped in blissful eternity kissing Chardonnay, which was weird because all I ever use to care about was sex when it came to girls. Breathless, Chardonnay pulled away from me with dreamy eyes.

"You liked that huh? Well there's more where that came from," I said, biting my lower lip.

"Alright but I don't feel like losing my virginity."

Kissing her neck, I replied, "Don't worry I got you. I won't go that far cah I'm not tryna have kids until I'm like 25."

Chardonnay rolled her eyes. Pulling her into my lap, Chardonnay straddled me as she grabbed my face with her two hands and sucked on my bottom lip. I'm so glad that I got my car windows tinted because the things I was about to do her in the backseat, I didn't want anybody seeing.

Okay but where is Jasiah's mum and what happened to her? Why do Jasiah and Kehlani live alone? Don't forget to vote - Jaymunni