"Yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you. Anyway, she's no mother to me."

"What are you talking about Jasiah? She loved you."

I stood up and threw the can in the bin. "Excuse me but I need to leave. It was nice meeting you, aunty."

I pulled out my phone and rapidly texted a message to Chardonnay saying that I'd be waiting for her in the hospital reception. Almost instantly, she texted me back saying she would be coming down in ten minutes.

Sighing, I entered a lift going down to the ground floor. I guess Chardonnay didn't snake me after all but who knew Chardonnay's mum was friends with my poor excuse of a mother.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Eventually, I could hear the familiar sound of whirling wheels from Chardonnay's rucksack being pulled on the ground but I couldn't see her anywhere.

"You okay Jasiah?" asked a voice behind me.

I turned and weakly grinned at Chardonnay. "Yeah yeah, man's good still. You ready to go?"

"Yeah I just need to go to the toilet. Please could you watch my bag?"

"Sure, I'll be waiting here."

I took her bag as I watched her disappear into the female toilets. I mean nothing happened in there when I was in the female toilets last time but I'd be lying if I said teasing Chardonnay wasn't fun. I was brought out of my memories when I saw a brunette walking towards the toilet whilst talking to someone on a brick phone. Hesitantly, I stood up and began to inch nearer to hear the conversation. Usually, I mind my business but something felt wrong about this woman and I was yet to see her face. She had her hood up so I couldn't clearly see.

"Yeah I saw her come out of the lift but I need to use the toilet first... don't worry I'll find her."

Surely she couldn't mean Chardonnay. Could she?

The woman pulled her hood down and began to check her surroundings as she stopped in front of the toilet door. I quickly dived behind a pillar. Peeking behind the pillar, I recognised the face as she pushed open the door to the toilets. It was Danni Yahontov.

Cursing I began to text Chardonnay. She had to stay alert and hidden but I didn't want to scare her. Then it came to me:

Jasiah
Stay in one of the toilet cubicles, I'm gonna come in and finish what we started last time ;)

Chardonnay
I just finished washing my hands. Start what?

Jasiah
You heard me. Round 2, a real round so be a good girl and stay real quiet for me until I get you

Chardonnay
Smh, you're definitely high

Smirking to myself, I slid my phone back into my phone pocket and put the rucksack on my back. Never in my life did I think I'd catch myself wearing a feminine purple rucksack. Sighing, I slightly pushed the toilet door open. Through the crack I could see Danni entering another cubicle. Fortunately, there were dozens of cubicles arranged in a horseshoe-shape but within the next minute, Danni would definitely find Chardonnay. I texted again, in hope I'd be able to get to her before Danni did. I sent Chardonnay a quick text.

Jasiah
Which cubicle you in? Around the back or...

Chardonnay
I'm at the back but I'm coming out to meet you. Honestly, if you have a fetish for going into female toilets, just say that

Exasperated, I pushed the door wider. Danni was still inside the cubicle so Chardonnay maybe could make it to the door in time before Danni sees her. A few seconds later, I saw Chardonnay's grinning face at the end of the room. Maybe I was overthinking, Chardonnay wasn't going to get attacked by Danni after all. Shaking my head, I folded my arms as I watched Chardonnay pass the column of cubicles. She was almost halfway to reaching me when the cubicle beside her opened.