12

Luke's POV

Luke's POV

Last night totally crushed us. Julie is super mad at us. I feel extremely guilty. If only she could understand why we did what we did. Maybe she does understand. I get why she's mad. All of us were doing great together and then we just had to go and make everything worse.

It's like everything I touch eventually turns bad.

Now Alex and I are sitting in the garage. Or studio. That's what Julie calls it. It is. It's our studio. Or was.

Alex and I are waiting for Reggie to get back, so we can think of what we are supposed to do next. Honestly, I just need to make things right with Julie. That's all I care about right now. Nothing else matters.

I can sense Alex still being a little tense because of yesterday. Not just because of the Julie thing but also because of this weird zapping thing that we got after Julie left. Personally, I don't think much of it, but I know Alex. He is freaking out inside.

Not to mention that Willie just left in the middle of the dance yesterday. I know that has him even more confused.

The next thing I know is someone storming into the garage.

It's Julie's little sister.

What is she doing here? She rarely comes here.

She is looking at us with hateful eyes "What the hell is wrong with you guys?!" You can feel the anger radiating around her.

She can see us? For how long? How? That doesn't make sense. Everything she was doing to prove that ghosts are real. The salt thing. I don't understand? How is this happening?

"Elli? Are you okay?" Alex asks worriedly from beside me. What?

He knows? How does he know? Why didn't I know? Does Reggie know? Why didn't he say anything? He usually tells us when something is wrong. We are here for each other. We're family.

"Alex? You knew about this?" my head is spinning by now. Is this really happening right now or are we dreaming? It has to be considering we don't sleep.

Alex starts looking down "Yeah.. I mean-"

"Hey! I'm talking! I'm not finished yet! You guys screwed up. Immensely. Incredibly. Idiots! How can you be so stupid? Seriously. How? And where the hell is Reggie? This whole lecturing thing won't work when not all of you are here."

"I...uh..." I'm still confused as to how this is happening "Reggie isn't here. He- He needs some time for himself"

I can see her anger fading a bit. She seems concerned.

"He doesn't take fights that well. So this whole Julie thing kind of hit him hard"

The concerned expression on her face become more and more prominent. If I didn't know any better I'd say she like him. But this is not the time for that.

"Were where you last night? And please don't come up some lame excuses" she say now being a lot quieter than before. I think she's trying to keep an open mind.

I make myself a mental note to ask her how she can see us after this.

Alex is the first to speak after her question "Remember Willie?"

"Of course I remember your ghost of a boyfriend"

I can't help but laugh at that. I know for a fact he likes him. He hasn't exactly said it out loud, but I know. I just do. Last night told me evrything I needed to know.

"He's not... Doesn't matter. Long story short, we found out that Bobby, an old bandmate of ours, who is also Carrie's Dad, stole a lot of our old music"

I try to not let the anger rise again. I still can't believe be betrayed us like that without even giving us any credit.

"We wanted revenge and went to Willie who brought us to this ghost club with this magician ghost. He is said to be able to make us visible to Bobby, so we can confront him. But being there... at this club. Time worked different there. It went by way faster than it should've"

The guilty feeling in my entire body increases. I'm so incredibly sorry for Julie. It must have been so hard for her. We hurt her and that is something I never wanted to do. I don't want to see her be hurt.

She had to endure enough bad stuff in her life already.

I would do anything to make things right, to take away her pain.

"He's right. It was weird. I swear we didn't do this on purpose and now Julie wants nothing to do with us" It's true and this fact makes me indescribably sad. I don't want her to be mad at me.

I want her to like me. I think.

"Look" Elli starts "I see where you're coming from, but you have to try to look at this from her point of view. She didn't sing for a year and then you guys came around and helped her. She started to open up again. Thanks to you. Then, from what she knows, you just ditched her. It must've felt like falling back into the hole she had dug for herself after our Mom passed away"

She previously anger filled eyes are now showing us that she understands.

She is good at this. Understanding people. Looking at things out of different perspectives. I wish I had that ability.

She continues "Just give her some time. She likes you. She'll come around eventually. You can trust me on that. But don't let her slip away. It's not good for either of you."

I hope she's right. But weirdly I really think we can trust her. She seems trustworthy. But I still don't know much about her.

"Speaking of trust" I now speak "For how long have you been able to see us"

"Since the moment you got here" she admits.

What? She has been able to see us this whole time? How has she been able to keep all of that a secret?

Her and Alex then proceed to fill me in with everything.

Not gonna lie that salt thing is pretty funny. I wish I would've known that when they did that. I would say I would've died laughing, but I'm already dead.

Reggie doesn't know.

We might as well have fun with that.

---

A/N

So Luke knows now.

I feel bad for Reggie...

Luke's a simp for Julie. Literally.

Okay bye.