Chapter 13 | Critical

Yanna's POV

"And if I die I would really visit you everyday." I hit Minch as she gasped. "Ouch!"

"No one's gonna die. If there is, that's gonna be me instead." I said.

She rolled her eyes. "As if."

I chuckled. I feel so comfortable with her. I can't remember all of the things we did but I am really comfortable with her.

The door opened, revealing Sejun. Oh shit. The exes. 

"Hi." Sejun greeted as Minch waved at him.

"Long time no see," she chuckled. Sejun sat beside her. "You're still pretty."

"You're still prettier." Sejun told her and sighed. "You tried to kill yourself. We did a promise, don't we? That—"

"We must exist if there's still love that exists." they both mumbled in sync.

wow.

"There's still love," Minch mumbled. "but it's not for me anymore." 

"Don't say that. I tried to stop myself from loving you again after we broke up because Justin's always there for you while I'm not. He loves to take care of you, Minch. He's always—"

"Stop." Minch said. I looked away. 

Sejun looked at me. "Go buy some food for her, please." I nodded at Sejun and stood up. As I opened the door, I saw Justin waiting outside.

"Why aren't you getting inside?" I asked as he raised his eyebrows and smiled.

"Sejun is Minch's ex, I don't wanna hurt myself. And also, I'll let them talk in private." he said as I nodded and about to go. "Where are you going?"

"Convenience store." I answered as he moved his back away from the wall, hands still inside the pocket.

"Let's go."

"You're so considerate. You let them talk, aren't you jealous?" I asked while we're both picking foods.

"That's the point, I'm jealous. So I don't wanna see them together." I nodded. He's right. "Your brother still loves Minch, obviously."

Justin's POV

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked back and chuckled.

"I mean, the love of your life is critical." she mumbled as I furrowed my eyebrows. What?

"You're critical?" I asked. Oh. Fuck. Oh she's pertaining to Minch because—okay. I'm doomed. "Just kidding."

She chuckled. "I love your humor."

I love you too.