Chapter 2 | Diary

Yanna's POV

We stayed here for 3 days and we're in this bus again, going home. Inside those 3 days, I'm trying to remember who is Justin.

I've never been so confused in my life—ah maybe yes, but I just can't remember. Lol.

"What's bothering you?" Heeseung asked, picking a song to listen.

"What's your favorite color?" I asked.

"Purple."

okay, uhm.

"Purple and?" I asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Curious."

"Purple and ivory." he answered. He didn't mention the green.

I'm getting nervous. "What kind of fruit is scary?" I smiled.

He chuckled. "What?"

"You didn't know?" I asked as he again chuckled.

"That's a joke, right? You're supposed to answer that when I asked what but you answered me with a question too." he again chuckled. "Okay, what fruit is scary? I don't know the answer."

"Ba-na-na-naaaaaa." we both chuckled as he pinched my nose.

"Where are you getting that jokes?"

From you.

Or not?

"That's funny." I pouted.

"Yeah that's funny, but I find it cute instead." he answered as I turned red slightly.

But again, the answers aren't match.

"Jungwon, are you going home?" Sunoo asked.

"Yes. I'll do join you guys at party next time." He made a face. "I'm not into parties, you guys know that."

"What about Hee—" Jay was cutted off by Ni-ki.

"He will send Yanna home."

"I can go home on my own." I smiled. "Heeseung will joi—"

"My head aches, I won't join you guys." Heeseung hooked his arms on my shoulder. "See you around."

"See? I can predict everything. Fortune teller, present!" Ni-ki said, Sunghoon chuckled.

"You won't join us too. You're the youngest, kids aren't allowed at parties." we all chuckled except for Ni-ki.

"You're older but your alcohol tolerance is much weaker."

"I feel like you're going home with us, though." Jungwon said while chuckling. "Take care of Yanna, Heeseung! Bye!"

"Bye!" I waved at them. "Take care! Don't give Ni-ki alcohol!" we all chuckled when Ni-ki pouted.

Heeseung sent me home. I was being anxious all day, I wanna ask him questions but I don't know where to start, or if I needed to.

"I have been remembering weird things."

"Like what? How weird?" Heeseung walked towards me, he made me sat on the couch and removed my shoes and putted it on the shoe rack. This is him, treating me like a royal queen. He gets mad when I'm rejecting him, that's why I'm letting him. Such a kid.

"I can remember few things about you, but your voice is different." He stopped removing his scarf and stared at me. "Also, I remembered you telling me that your favorite color is Green."

"Ah, that's weird." he sighed, continuing to remove his scarf and arranging some stuffs.

"You also told me the joke about banana. I got it from you, actually." I pouted. "I'm getting confused."

"Can you get the empty box below the drawer in my room, please?"

"Which box?" I asked as I stood up and he chuckled.

"All my things are the same, it's either purple or blue." oh, I almost forgot. "And also your things are all blue, black but more of pink. Too girly." 

I entered his room, it's a bit dark but it's cool. It's full of Purple and Blue.

I went down on my knees to check the boxes below his drawer. I pulled the empty box but something is odd.

As I pulled the empty box, the box below is strange. It has a pink notebook inside. He hates bright pink.

Out of curiosity, I opened the box and I saw the pink noteb—no, diary.

It has dead petals inside. But Heeseung is allergic to flowers.

I opened the first page and I covered my mouth as I saw my name. It was mine. It was my diary. He kept my diary.

Why is he keeping my diary?