Chapter 12 | Car

Yanna's POV

Heeseung, he's not always home. He's taking care of Minch at the hospital. She's suffering from brain tumor and she never told us.

She's a very sensitive and sentimental person and I'm really worried about her. She might get attacked by her anxiety and be unable to fight for her life. In short, I'm also worried about her mental health.

It's been 3 days since Heeseung wasn't talking to me. I kept on hugging him from time to time but still, he's not responding. He's always taking care of Minch. And that's fine.

He opened the door when he exits Minch hospital room. "Heeseung." I held his wrist. "Please. Let's talk."

"I'm so blank these days, I'm sorry."

"That's why I'm here." I said while following him, keep on ignoring me. "Please let's talk, Heeseung."

"Don't disturb me for a while, please." he asked while still walking. "Look at my cousin. Look at your best friend. I-I don't really wanna overthink but who knows what will happen next? No one. Who knows her end? Anytime can be." he looked at me with his swollen eyes.

"Don't stress yourself. Minch needs us, we should be strong enough to give her some strength too." I assured even if I, myself, is also scared because Minch is in a critical state. "Let's talk and fix us. So we can both focus on her, alright?" he sighed, defeated.

_

We're inside the car, we're about to go home but we decided not to and just talk here instead.

"I know, Yanna. You still love him." he told me.

"How can you say so?"

"You're so comfortable beside him. If I have an ex-girlfriend, I wouldn't be that comfortable."

"I lost my memory, so maybe that's why I'm still comfortable-"

"You got memories of him first," he said as I sighed. Right.

"You know, I'm also confused with my feelings." I glanced at him and he just gave me a smile before grabbing my hand. "But I know to myself that I love you. And please, remember that." he nodded.

"Cheesy." he chuckled. "But seriously though, I'm sorry for being jealous. You're my first love and he's your first love. Maybe that's why." he leaned to kiss my forehead. "I'm sorry."

"That's fine." he pecked me on my lips as he chuckled. "Why are you giving me kisses?"

"I actually love being clingy." he said as he hugged me, resting his face on my shoulder. I tapped his back. "I can't sleep. Minch is in a bad state. I'm also slowly losing you. I can't take care of myself. My studies and all are messed up now."

He looked up, "Everything will be alright, trust me. We got each other."