Chapter 4

Harry walked down the twisty side street and found a door with the right number on it. There was a bell pull on the side, and Harry gave it a small yank.

It must have signalled to the suite above, as the door lock clicked and Harry was able to open it. He walked up the stairs, heart beating faster in anticipation.

At the top, there was a bright, open living space, with large windows showing the busy streets below. Draco rose from the sofa, smiling, and enfolded Harry in a hug.

This was new, and Harry loved it. He hugged Draco back, his head tucked against the taller man's neck. He always smelled so good.

"So, you found the place OK?" Draco said, letting him go to head over to the kitchen. He opened a bottle of wine with some magical instrument, and poured out a couple glasses of red.

Harry picked one up, holding it towards Draco. But Draco just gave him a funny look.

"Oh, don't magical people clink their glasses together before drinking?"

Draco scoffed, and took a sip of his wine. "Why would we?"

Harry shrugged. "It's a tradition I don't even know the origin of. It's supposed to be for luck, or when you want to toast something."

With a small smirk, Draco held his glass towards Harry, who clinked his against it. "So, this helps you get 'lucky'? Do you really need much help in that area?"

Harry had been taking his first sip of his wine when he heard that, and it didn't end well. There was a bit of choking and sputtering, and red wine ended up places it didn't belong.

Draco tutted at the wine dotted all over both of them. "Can't take you anywhere," he murmured, and grabbed Harry's hand, yanking him into the bathroom. "We better let these soak in some cold water right away."

It happened so fast, Harry didn't have time to think. Draco was tugging his t-shirt upwards, so Harry lifted his arms. A second later, Draco's shirt was in the sink with Harry's, and he was turning the tap on.

"Couldn't we just scorgify-"

"With that type of wine? Hardly." Draco said, shutting off the tap and tugging Harry along. "Let's find some clean shirts."

It was only then that Harry realized they were in Draco's bedroom. Shirtless. Alone. With a bed.

It was hard to say who moved first, but they were on that bed a minute later. Kissing, touching, completely tangled up.

"What about dinner?" Harry gasped after a couple minutes.

"Stasis charm," Draco panted. "Eat later."

Jeans and socks came off next, leaving them in just their underwear. Harry couldn't stop running his hands over Draco, loving his pale, smooth skin. He had light body hair on his legs and other places. Draco seemed to like Harry's body, a bit shorter, but a sturdy, more muscular build.

After a lot of touching, exploration and kissing, Harry had his hands on Draco's ass as they shamelessly ground together.

"Hold on," Draco panted, moving off Harry to reach into the bedside table, pulling out some lube. "Is this OK?"

Harry nodded, not completely sure what he agreeing to. He was 99% sure it involved Draco and sex of some type, so he was on board.

"Um, OK if I take your pants off?" Draco asked, leaving the lube near his pillow.

"Yes, yes," Harry said, heart thumping hard in his chest. "As long I as can do yours after."

Draco nodded, already staring down at Harry's underwear. The stretchy black cotton was tented out with his erection, and he laid his hand over it, giving a light squeeze that made Harry jump a bit.