Chapter 17: Team up and Comfort

Start from the beginning

Shigaraki grinned under the hand on his face. "Finally glad to meet someone who hates people as much as I do! Maybe you should kill the boy who is a thorn in my side!"

"Who would that be?" Asked Villain Deku.

"Your look-alike," answered Shigaraki. "He calls himself Deku!"

Villain Deku frowned. "He calls himself the word that means 'useless?' Why? I use that name to remind Bakugo of the fact that he doesn't deserve to be a hero! So why does my opposite call himself 'Deku?'"

Katrina stepped in. "You can ask him yourself, sweetie," she said sweetly.

"Very well," said Villain Deku. "I'll confront him soon!"

"I believe it's my turn to test him," said Techno Baron.

"Great! I'm the last one to face him," said Squid Baron with a pout. "I can never be the final boss in anything!"

Villain Deku stared at the giant squid with a puzzled expression. "Does anyone know what he's talking about?"

Everyone else just shrugged in response. Risky Boots suddenly came up to Villain Deku with a flirty smirk.

"How cute," she said seductively. "You almost sounded just like him."

As she got close to his face, Villain Deku suddenly got flustered and blushed. "You're t-too close," he stuttered.

Risky traced his chest seductively. "Awe! You even act shy and flustered like him!" She kissed his cheeks. "Maybe if you win this fight, I'll keep you!"

Villain Deku hid his blushing face. "Why did you do that?"

Katrina giggled. "All right. Let's focus on our goals here!"

The villains all nodded in agreement and began to make a plan of attack.

*****

Meanwhile, at Shantae's house, Izuku was wide awake and having trouble sleeping. He was having a feeling that something terrible was about to happen. He quietly got up and stepped outside, careful not to wake anyone up. 

Once outside, he began to pace around, deep in thought. Was the League of Villains here? If so, would they team up with Katrina and the four barons? How would he be able to protect his friends? Would his strength be enough to protect Shantae? How powerful would the all the villains be together?

Izuku began to feel afraid. He held his arms as if he were cold. He couldn't even handle the full power of One For All! What could he do? How could he possibly be the hero that Shantae needed?

"Izuku? Are you okay, sweetie?"

The green-haired boy turned around and saw his sweet half-genie girlfriend staring at him with concern. He blushed a little at the sight of her wearing her cute pajamas. 

"Shantae," he said quietly. "Did I wake you up?"

"No," answered Shantae. "I just couldn't sleep. I saw you go out and came to check on you. You look worried." 

As Izuku looked away, Shantae gently held his face with her soft warm hands. "Sweetie, what's wrong? I'm here for you."

Izuku stared and sighed in defeat. He looked up at her and began speaking. "Shantae, I'm very scared. I'm afraid of what will happen if the League of Villains is teaming up with Risky Boots. I'm scared for your safety."

Shantae stared at her sweet cinnamon roll face boyfriend with concern. She then gently took his hand and brought him to her room quietly. She then leaned back on the bed and brought Izuku with her.

"Here you go, sweetie," she said sweetly. "Lay your head here!"

Before Izuku could protest, Shantae gently laid his head against her belly. As Izuku laid there, he listened to her breathing and felt how warm her belly felt.

"Izuku," said Shantae. "Whatever danger is ahead, we'll face it together. I know you're strong, but you don't always have to be. Even heroes need to be taken care of."

Izuku felt all his worry melt away at his half-genie girlfriend's kind words and actions. The warmth of her belly and the gentle sound of her breathing began to make him sleepy. He let out a yawn and felt Shantae stroke his shaggy green hair.

"Go to sleep, Izuku," said Shantae. "I'll be right here when you wake up. I promise."

Soon, the green-haired hero slowly fell asleep against the half-genie's warm belly.

All right! I feel a little proud and a little concerned about this chapter. I'm glad to be putting Villain Deku into the story since I've always wanted to see Deku and Villain Deku fight each other. Seriously, why hasn't anyone attempted to write something like that?!

Also, did I do okay with the comfort section. Let me know in the comments please.