3💖

Izuku pov:

I took Kota and Eri to my bedroom and laid them both in my bed to let them sleep. I walked back downstairs and was met with a pillow being thrown at me that I had to catch.

Izu: the fuck is going on here?

Kat: the assholes called you cute!

I looked at my soulmates and saw them blushing deeply. I smiled at them and simply wanted to make Kat angry.

Izu: if I'm cute their hot.

I shrugged my shoulders like it was obvious. Kat made an ungodly sound like a screech and I looked at him confused.

Hito: your his little brother he doesn't want you to like someone yet.

Hito was sitting on the couch holding Kat in his lap and not letting him get up while my soulmates were awkwardly standing beside our other couch.

Izu: you guys are allowed to sit down. You know that right?

They slowly nodded and sat down while I heard Kat huff.

Izu: Kat calm down, meeting my soulmates is a good thing. Don't take it away from me....

I made a pouty face and Kat and Hito both came running at me.

Kat: IM SORRY ZUKU! I didn't mean it! Please don't cry Mum will know and kill me!

I smirked.

Izu: cause I'm the favorite child.

Kat: cause your the youngest.

Izu: and I don't cuss around the children or mum and momma.

I stuck my tongue out at him. I heard movement and saw Denki shifting oddly.

Izu: what's up Kam Kam you okay?

Kam: dizzy-

He groaned and Eijiro grabbed his hand dragging him to me.

Kiri: where is the bathroom!

Izu: upstairs first door on your left.

He nodded and ran up the stairs with Denki. I'm worried for him.

Kat: what was that all about?

Izu: I don't know......

Eijiro came back down the stairs after a few minutes looking worried and holding Denki who was passed out.

Izu: what happened?

Kiri: Denki is Anaemic and he forgot his Iron pills this morning.

Izu: oh! I have some I'm pretty sure. I keep it here for Eri. It's in my room I'll go get it. When he wakes up make him eat ice as well, it's full of Iron.

I walked up stairs after Eijiro nodded and quietly walked into my room. I saw Eri had rolled over and Kota was cuddled up to her being the big spoon. I smiled and went to my desk. I opened up the top drawer and got out the bottle of pills. I keep them in my room cause I can't reach the cabinets in the bathroom. I walked back down the stairs and saw Denki waking up.

Kam: what happened?

Kiri: you passed out. Izuku- is it alright if we call you Izuku?

Izu: yeah.

Kiri: well Izuku got you some Iron pills. I need you to take 2. Then I'm gonna give you an ice cube please eat it.

Denki nodded and I gave him 2 of the Iron pills. He took them and made grabby hands at me. I easily picked him up like a koala and he wrapped his arms and legs around me. I took him to the kitchen with everyone else following me. I sat him on the counter and got an ice cube from the freezer.

Izu: here Denki. Eat this. (I'm sorry but all might is a bitch in this story so had to put it somewhere😂💅🏻)

He took the ice and put it in his mouth before shivering. I picked him back up koala style and carried him back to the living room. I sat down with Kam-Kam in my lap facing me. He blushed lightly and dug his head into my neck.

I let him while waiting for the others to sit down. Once everyone sat down I began speaking.

Izu: alright let's all get to know each other- well I mean you guys get to know us.

Kiri nodded and began speaking.

Kiri: my name is Eijiro Kirishima. My quirk is hardening. Denki is my boyfriend and your our last soulmate.

I nodded and smiled at him.

Izu: my name is Izuku Bakudoriya and my quirk is memories. I am studying to be a part of the SVU unit of the police academy and I plan on going to UA.

He smiled and look to Hito who was holding Kat like I was holding Kam-Kam.

Hito: I'm Hitoshi Shinsou. My quirk is brainwashing. I used to get bullied until I moved into class with Izu and Kat. Kat is my boyfriend and soulmate. I really don't like you two for taking Izu from us but it is what it is I guess.

Kat: it is what it is.

We all laughed lightly and I heard snores from Kam-Kam. I smiled and shushed everyone. They noticed and Kat continued talking but quietly.

Kat: Katsuki Bakudoriya. Obviously Hitoshi is my boyfriend and soulmate. My quirk is explosion. The name is very decieving- I can make smalls sparks in my palm from my sweat which looks like explosions. 
(I did change his quirk to only small sparks instead of explosions because it's not a hero school technically. Please don't get mad. The most his quirk can go like when he get upset in class and sparks his hands.)

I rolled my eyes at Kat and began explaining my quirk.

Izu: for my quirk I can see anyone's memories and show them to everyone else if wanted. I don't use it often but it's helpful.

Kiri nodded and smiled for the upmteenth time today.

I'm gonna end this chapter here at 947 words it's shorter than normal but shark week is a brat when your anemic soooo yeah there's that.