[3] Nara: inferior.

Welcome to the fourth part of my Vento Aureo: Weakness series.
How's everyone doing?

Today we have Narancia and his little secret.
--- --- --- ----

People might know Narancia as someone loud, funny, and loyal, which is true. Everyone on his team will agree and will fight anyone who thinks otherwise. As the only one of the same age as him on the tram, you couldn't agree any less that he's a bright person. You've been through chaos with him. His witted thinking often helps you to finish any mission. 

It's true that he's pretty hard to handle. He has a tendency to do violence. He moves around, never shut up, as free as a plane in the sky. You think his stand, Aerosmith, really suits him. Narancia is a hard worker too. He tried his best and willing to learn something new. He has his own hero just like you adore him. 

Narancia doesn't deserve the harsh life of the criminals, you often think to yourself. Yet the other part of you agrees that he belongs here. Where else it would be, his home, if not with the team?

"Just do it exactly the way I told you to. I'm sure you can do it this time."

"Okay!"

Today too, he's learning hard with Fugo teaching him. And today too, you're watching him, waiting for him so you can play with him. It's quiet where his only scribbles can be heard.

Fugo took a glance at you, with a glare you already know the meaning behind it. You raise both hands, mouthing him that you won't do such things again. When Fugo back to his book, you lean on your hand on the table.

You used to help Narancia in secret. Not helping him learning but giving him answers instead. Fugo was suspicious at first because Narancia couldn't explain how he gets the answer but let it slide. It was then Fugo tricked you and caught you red-handed. You two got a very long lecture from Fugo that Mista had to drag him outside. It's obvious that you and Narancia only laughed it off.

Though, after that, Narancia said to you that you should stop giving him chance to cheat. He was determined, you remember his gaze was much intense, leave you no gap to interfere. You were sure you can't sleep that night because of what he said to you. 

"I wanted to learn, [y/n]. I'm stupid. The stupidest person on our team. I'm thankful that Fugo willing to teach me. Even so, I always disappoint him. I can't understand anything. This is frustrating for me too. At least, I must not disappoint him any longer. I'm happy you're here, really. I know you didn't mean anything bad. You've always kind to me. It's time for me to return everyone's kindness. Don't you think so too, [y/n]?"

The scene stuck still in your mind. With all your regret for not able to answer him. Like something was stuck in your throat and fire burning your eyes. You've always wondered so but his nature made you ignored it all. 

Narancia is very insecure about himself.

What kind of friend you're for ignoring his struggle? He might be angry with those who make fun of him. Yet the scar has been done and he keeps it for himself. 

Narancia Ghirga is someone with a big heart.

"I'm done!" 

Your head lifted up at the same time with Fugo. It was surprisingly quick and suspicious judging from how Fugo had the time to glance at you.

"I'm not doing anything." You glared back. 

"I think I did well this time, trust me."

Again, with his smile, Narancia smiled as he ignored the doubt going on between you and Fugo. The other male waste no time to check in the 10 math questions. It took him literally three seconds to gave the final score.