Chapter XII : The Lovers

Start from the beginning

But of course, this case rarely happens.

"You wanna try something on me?" Levi asks, sitting down on the bed where Sushi is calmly relaxing Sphinx-style.

"I think of the best curse that ever exists!" Persephone suddenly speaks, startling Love, "it is to be forgotten by their loved ones, even friends!"

"What?!" Love shrieks, "and you are just casually recommending it to me?"

"Indeed. All you need is to put your thumb on the other party's third-eye."

"What is it? You know I cannot hear Them." Levi caresses Sushi's head.

".... and wish for yourself to forget about Levi for as long until the curse breaks."

"Persephone, you are ruthless," Love chuckles, walking over to the altar. "And if this doesn't work, I will forget about Lev. I will not be able to tell her what to do to break the curse."

"What curse?" Levi asks.

"The one where your loved ones forget about you."

"What?!"

"Do not worry. I will assist." Hekate says.

Love looks over at Levi who inhales deeply, props her hands against the mattress and leans back a little. "Have at it." Levi says.

"I don't even know how to do it! You know damn well I don't like cursing or hexing someone. Let alone my own sister."

"Trust." Hekate speaks, "not only with your sister, but also with yourself."

The simplest key to successfully doing a spell: trusting yourself, believing in your manifestation, and listening to how the universe respond.

"You can do it. Just remember, this is just a test run."

"This is magick, not some sort of scientific experience." Love kneels down in front of her sister, inhaling deeply to focus all of her energy to her mind. "Okay. I think I am ready. Are you- are you ready?"

Levi raises her brows, not even worried about the outcomes. "Love, if you're that afraid, just eat the damn pomegranate."

"And die?"

"As soon as the pomegranate is in your system, I am injecting epinephrine into your thigh."

"You don't know how to even inject it! You could have injected it to a different vein, and then next thing I know, my leg needs to be amputated."

"Oh, god!" Levi laughs, but Love only glares at her before grabbing her by the shoulder and gently put a thumb on to the area between Levi's eyes where her third-eye chakra lies.

Love closes her eyes in concentration. It is as if diving straight in to a world of their brains where everything is either colorful, grey, or even a mixture between both. Love sees so many colors, also a pull from Hekate's power surging into her veins.

'Levi, my sister, will be forgotten for as long as the curse shall live,' Love mumbles in her mind, connecting the mind and somehow, a magma magick? Only because their both dominant elements are fire, and multiple fires equal magma.

'Let the curse break her, break the strong façade she has built for years.' Love chants slowly, feeling it in her heart that Levi slowly fades and fades away from her.

The magma magnifies when a strong push of energy undo the curse she was about to cast in to her whole bloodline. She was not even finished chanting the spells when another burst of blue energy pushes her magma energy back. Love releases more and more, chanting the spells at the back of her mind.