"Sidharthh just stop it!!!" I warned him.

"Sanaa!! Why are you getting angry??, I have just ask you to imagine .." he again open his filthy mouth.

" Sidharthhh!!! I said just keep quiet!! " I warned him again.

"arrreyy!! Look, your intelligence.. My good looks, your personality and my cuteness, your anger and my.......!!! " he couldn't complete bcs a slap was landed on his cheeks, it was not hard or harsh it was just to shut his mouth and stop those poisonous words.

"aaoww!!!.." he utter while rubbing his left cheek " aaoww.. Wow such a soft hands, let me kiss them!!! " he again started.

This time I stood up from seat took my handbag in my hand and start hitting him on his head, shoulders, chest and back.

"s.. sa.. san....s.. sana.. sana listen!! Okay just listen... Okay, okay my mistake ..I'm sorry, I'm sorry!! " he apologized but I didn't stop and then he hold my handbag and snatched from my hands and stand up from the seat, throw the handbag on his seat, held me from my shoulders and make me sit with a jerk .

"sit here quietly and don't make a scene, look everyone is watching us!! " he knock some sense in me and sit quietly, adjusting myself properly on seat. (He stated while rolling his eyes)

I looked him who turn and apologize to everyone for my behaviour and sit

"let's continue..!! " he said.

"what??!! " I asked

" just kidding... Relax!! " he explicit.

In no time our dinner arrived and I start eating like I was hungry from ages without caring about world and one who is sitting in front. I took a big bite of ham burger and move to beer cup to take a sip when I looked at him who is just staring the food in front.
"this is a food to eat not a chicks to stare!!! " I snapped and look up to me.

"how do you know that it's one of my favourite dinner which I like to have without any doubts!!! " he asked enthusiastically.

"stop it, pls stop flirting with me... How many times I have to explain you that I'm not one of those who easily got trapped and you're not the only one who love to have it there are others too!!" I snapped.

After getting a cold answer from me he started eating and that too me. Without any more conversation and argument, we finished our dinner thankfully!!!..

I cleaned my lips with tissue when I saw him paying the bill, I quickly grab his hand and stop him.

"what!!?? " he asked, without giving any answer to him, I put my hand inside my handbag and take out some dollars and put them on the bill.

"sana I was paying Na!! Then why you paid, at least let me give mine!! " he said innocently and seriously.

"so, what.. I didn't stop you to pay, go ahead and pay for yourself, I have paid mine only" I replied on which he get I into some thoughts.
I make an excuse and went to washroom.