" We should make partnership with them to stay on the line"

Blah blah blah all murmuring and whispers is part of noises of camera, music and applause roaring all at once. Jennie is even shock but she don't care coz she just working and she's not after those kind of power and wealth. She's more anxious what's happening outside, she didn't check her phone to see if there's an update from seulgi.

Joohyun is anxious too, chaeyoung didn't contact her and seungri she's been pestering seo for update but she can't give anything yet. Then the lights went off aside from the big screen showing the logo, then a spotlight on directing in curtain, revealing the man himself.

HOUR EARLIER

" seul be careful" jongyeon said, seulgi joined the mission. She just want to make this happen to able to focus in her plan in future with jisoo so she insists, Jennie didn't know about it.

" I will, just focus and cover my way, monitor every corner. I'll be the one who get the target" seulgi said fixing her gears and earpiece, then jongyeon gave her a gun for protection just in case.

" Lets move" seulgi said they all pull down there mask. Momo and mina is voice command monitoring the pathways

" Two in south jong"

"3 on the east"

" 4 in north"

Seulgi will be in the west, daHyun will clear the north using a tranquilizer to avoided noise, joy is with seulgi clearing the way, jong finish the south and looking for others to put in sleep.

" Cctv is working all free to move you all invisible on the camera"

" 2nd floor, right side second door" mina said pertaining on the subject.

" Move," seulgi and joy moves in synced. daHyun spotted others she's quick to pull the trigger on for gun tranquilizer. She is busy pulling the guards to hide it and tying them. Jongyeon do the same.

" They are too many of them dude, becareful " daHyun is nervous but stay on focus

" Copy make it quick, momo ready the car"

" Copy"

" Lets go seul" joy signal her to go, then seulgi open the door and she saw the lady in bed awake, makes the woman startled and seulgi signal her to calm down.

" I'm here to get you ma'am, I'm ruby Jane's friend, lets go" seulgi said and offer her the hand and the lady cry in happiness.

" Relax ma'am, wear this, I want you to be quick in your step ok" seulgi said and the woman nod say her thanks. Then seulgi speak on her gadget.

" I got the subject, clear the areas, be on the south wing" seulgi said and they all say copy. When they get out safely the car stop on the said location when seulgi open the sliding door, a gun aiming to her.

" Not so fast," a mans voice said and aiming the gun on minas head, momo is unconscious, and they are now sorrounded by men also in same outfit as them.

" Who are you" seulgi asked then she silently getting her gun, then the lady hide on seulgis back because she expects ruby jane to help her,  seulgi will be the one who will free her.