"I have one right in front of me."

My laugh came out slightly breathy. I was extremely distracted by the weight of his body on mine, and how close he was. I could use the distraction. There's no better one to be found.

My lips parted as he got closer, eyes glued to his dark ones. "You're not going to stop me?" Axel whispered, lips inches from mine.

I could see just the tiniest bit of resolve in his eyes. It reassured me that he would stop if I said no. But I was tired. I was tired of a lot of things in my life. I could use some time away from them. Physically and mentally.

"Don't you think if I wanted you to stop, I would've told you to already?"

Axel smiled. "Wow. Maybe I am dreaming."

"No, you're not." I laughed as he got closer. His lips brushed against mine, just grazing them, teasing me with small jolts of electricity down my body. He was doing this on purpose. I-

My phone rang.

Axel frowned, watching my eyes dart towards the side table. "Ignore that."

"What's the... time?"

"Ignore that too."

"I don't know if I can." I met his eyes again as the phone kept ringing. "That's Henry's ringtone."

His frown deepened, eyes moving towards the mobile as well. "Who's Henry?"

"The cook." I squirmed under him, twisting my wrists to try and break free. "Sorry, Axel. But I really have to take this."

Axel groaned loudly, hanging his head. "I'm letting go of one hand so you don't run away."

I gave him a sheepish smile. "I'll have to leave to be at work."

He exhaled loudly, eyes going up to the ceiling as he leaned back and let go of my hands. I pulled them back down to me, propping myself up on my elbows before turning onto my front and reaching for the phone. "Yeah, Henry?" I greeted as I picked up the call, feeling slightly breathless.

"Morning, Ryleigh. Sorry to disturb you so early, but can you come downstairs and give me a hand with some prep? We've also got some deliveries coming in and I'll need a hand to wash them all for today."

"Right." I rubbed my face, glancing over my shoulder at a disappointed Axel and feeling equally let down. "I forgot it's deliveries day. Be down in ten."

"Make that thirty?" Axel asked behind me.

I stifled a chuckle as Henry replied. "Yup. See ya."

I made sure to hang up before I turned around to reply. Axel was staring at me like a kicked puppy. "Don't leave."

A smile formed on my face. I shifted on the bed, leaning towards him to peck his cheek. "I've got work. Thanks for staying the night."

He sighed, closing his eyes as he did. "I need a cold shower."

I ignored that, getting up and grabbing a few pieces out of the closet to go change in the washroom. Axel stood up as I stepped out, walking into the bathroom after me. I took a few extra minutes getting ready before heading downstairs.

Henry looked up at me as I walked into the kitchen. "Morning. You look peppy."

"I had an early start." I replied easily, heading to the sink to wash my hand. My eyes went over his outfit for the day. "You're dressed different." His aura showed a hint of nervousness. "Have a date or something?"

Henry laughed, brushing off my question. "Or something. The supplier dropped off the crates at the back. Let's finish wiping down the counters and head to the back to drag them in."