CH-10

FOR NEW READERS!!:

 The new part will be published every Monday!!

Y/N POV:

I started to fly towards the demon kingdom with my black wings, I had tears of betrayal falling down my eye which was now lifeless. when I went to the front gate everyone looked at me in shock and anger. the soldiers came to attack me but were not up to my level I wiped them out with just my finger move.

I started to walk in and went to the central hall of 10 commandments, everyone over there was a shock, zeldris spoke "why are you here, you trader?!"

I just reminded silent, melascula took this chance to attack me 'how sad!!' i got her hand when she was about to attack and just slapped it away lightly. she got knocked away by breaking many walls of the building!!

"my-my jealousy should play its role with someone, not with me cause I am heartless!" melascula growled in pain and yelped. zeldris came up and asked, "well if you are here for the fight then come up!!"

'ho this is a pain in the ass' i thought as I said "broadcast!" I used my magic to explain the situation to them and told them about my memories being erased, everyone's eyes widen in shock. melascula came to me and whispered "I am sorry for the actions" I smiled at her and said:

"well see ya going to my room!!" with that I left the place!

ZELDRIS POV: 

I very well knew y/n had come here after a fight and had cried a lot, even though here demonic powers were active I can sense it!!

"everyone, I will go and gives a glance at y/n!"

I went to y/n's room door and knocked on it but no reply, I thought she might be asleep and so I opened the door slowly only to revile y/n lying on the ground unconsciously. "what the!?"

I panicked and picked y/n and placed her on the bed and checked her temperature and found her having a high fever, y/n opened her eyes slowly and said "hey zeldris, sorry!!......... looks like I am still weak!"

"Baka, I have told you 1000 times not to hid your body conditions!!" she smiled at me and said, "cause it is always me who falls ill and I never get a chance to treat you back and you are always the one who gets hurt the most instead of me and meliodas!!" I growled when she mentioned meliodas's name

I leaned down and kissed her forehead and said "I don't care about anything if it's for you!!" I made y/n to sit on the bed, she lend to my neck and sunk her teeth on it but I didn't feel any pain she drank some of my blood and let me go. 

I slowly noticed her fever reducing as she smiled at me, I made her lay down on the bed and turned back to continue my work but she caught my hand looked away with a blush on her cheeks.

'why is she blushing?!' she then slowly spoke "I wanted to ask two things from you c-can I?!" why is she acting weird? "sure?!............." I answered with confusion but as I completed y/n jumped from the bed and connected her lips with mine making my eye widen in surprise!!

Her lips felt amazing on mine and tasted like strawberry, we both continued for a while and let go because of the insufficient amount of oxygen, she was blushing like a red tomato and had her finger dancing on her lips.

I was blushing a bit but thought of teasing her "well if this is the first one, what is the second thing that you want?!" I asked as she turned redder, I chuckled as she said "c-can you s-sleep with me?? or j-just stay u-untile I s-sleep"