CH-1

MELIODAS POV:

I and Elizabeth are searching the seven deadly sins to save liones from the holy knights and up to now we have found ban, Diane, king and gowther still we have merline and esconor but for some reason, I feel like there is one more person and she is very much important in my life. but who could it be?? I felt like memories about her were erased on purpose. could it be true that there were eight deadly sins and the eighth one was forgotten by every one of us??

BAN POV:

I have been looking at the captain for more than 5 min he looked off and it is time for us to open the bar. I went near him and snapped him out of his thoughts "oy captain, what's wrong you look distracted today??" he looked kinda sad today "well ban do you remember any extra member other than 7 of us in the past??" 

the captain looked serious and the question made me think twice and suddenly I got an image of a girl standing in the ground with a big wand that looked like a knife she killed a whole army with a single strike, she looked 10 times powerful than us but I couldn't remember her face and name. 

'who is she??' then I spoke to the captain"I am not that sure captain but when you said I got an image of a girl who defeated the whole army of Britannia with a single blow and looked so powerful" he smiled a little and said, "so it is true, there is one more sin who is powerful than all of us but erased all of our memories about her!!" we heard gowther saying that he felt like something was erased in his memories and that makes a huge confusion in the past!!

all of a sudden king came and said "guys I heard a rumor that there is a magical forest and a girl is protecting it with her power!!" I was surprised, could it be her?! hawk surprised and said "how can a normal human girl protect a powerful magical forest like that?!" meliodas looked at me and smiled "well then let's go to the forest and see what is the hidden power in it!!" Diane overjoyed and said, "wow it is gonna be fun!!"

MELIODAS POV:

and so with that, we started to move towards the forest. Elizabeth was cleaning, hawk was helping her, ban was cooking, king was asleep in his flying pillow and gowther was reading a book. 

when we arrived at the magical forest I sensed a power that was so powerful than mine, 'so this is the power of the eight sin' as soon as we entered the forest there was a girl with h/c hair, she was naked but her body was covered by the magical cloud that looks like a beautiful gown.

I remembered everything when I saw her"y/n it's you!!"  her eyes widen but she turned emotionless saying "I'm sorry but who are you?! have we met before for certain reason I erased my memories!!" I felt hurt but didn't mind it, "y/n I am meliodas the captain of 8 deadly sins!!"  everyone was shocked when I said that, Elizabeth questioned, "wait, I thought there were only 7 of them!!" 

ban replied her question "we were inserted with wrong memory of 7 deadly sins!! that is the reason why none of us knew it!!" hawk panicked "is that even possible??" gowther then said, "I can't read her mind and emotions it is defended with enormous power!!"  Diane wondered "that is amazing I never knew, a person could be this stro-" suddenly y/n attacked me at the full speed and Diane couldn't complete her sentence in shock!! 

y/n shouted only one thing "leave the forest or you will die right here!!" she didn't stop attacking me and so, I had no other way than fighting back, she was so powerful and my attack didn't give even a cut to her and on the other side she was so powerful as my body filled with many wounds. 

at last, she was about to stab me at my heart. But suddenly one more y/n appeared she was a bit taller than the other one and she had the sword kept in the neck of the fighting y/n the only thing that the taller y/n said was "sorry meliodas I was late" my eyes widen the time I saw her, she was beautiful with a beautiful gown that resembles her like a god