Private Roads and Dark Red

I got into my Ford Explorer and cranked the car. I was going to be late for school even if I took the short cut, by using Morellii's drive way. They were the richest people in town. They owned property passed the grave yard. There driveway was so long that it was called Morellii Drive. It was shorter then going around the woods and back to the main road so most people took that. The thing was, it's private property. I pulled out of the grave yard and onto Morellii Drive. I just wished I noticed the red Malibo that came with it. I hit the car full on, our bumpers smashing together. 
        If God gave me another opprotunity to kill another person that time would be now. I flattened the air bag down. My face hurt, I looked down and saw that there was fresh blood and glass on my dress, in my hand and on my arms and apparently on my forehead. I touched my nose and felt warm blood from where the air bag had hit me. In a fog I opened the car door and stepped out. I drug my feet over to the Malibo. The radio was still playing as I boy stepped out of the car. He was unharmed. He wore a dark red t-shirt that matched the colour of my blood perfectly and jeans. His hair was light brown with streaks of red in it. 
"Hey! Are you crazy?" He asked me.
I shook my head silently.
"Don't you know this is a private raod?" He asked walking towards me. As he came closer he noticed all my cuts. I began to feal dizzy as the air felt heavy. Next thing I knew I was on my knees. Staring up at a boy calling nine one one. When I hit the ground he races over.
"It's oaky." He said right bofore I blacked out.