Is it me or am I cursed?

Hope is what drives us to succeed in all things, but how can I have hope when everything I love is being stripped away from me. I am the modern Egdar Allan Poe. Everyone around me seems to die. My name is Jane and I am the defintion of cursed. 
        My mother and father died in a fire when I was two. I was in the house while it burned to the ground. I survived. My brother died in a break in at our foster home when I was four. He was only ten. James tried to stop them but got shot instead. Now I stand at my boyfriend's grave. My hair was heavy with water and my face so emotionless you would think I was a statue. My pink school dress iched my back. I was alone. Ely died in a car reck three months ago, but I didn't let it depress me anymore. Ely Buck Jones was dead. The first month was crap for me. I didn't eat, bearly slept and then I was better. That's how it always was. I had time to mourn and then one day I was better. 
        Something had to be wrong with me.  I had to have some sort of mental condition that no one told me about. After that first month I made a vow to never let people in. It's has been working out quite well actually. If you don't know that person you don't morn them. Sounded shelfish, but I had no one to be generous to. I was a time bomb. My name is Jane Evlyn Santpatrick and everyone around me dies, so I wouldn't get to close.