Chapter 4: Hoover Dam, Mission City, All most dying

Start from the beginning

We just were about two minutes out of the dam before Sam asked Mikaela if the cube was okay "Yeah, it's fine." She said. "Put the seat belt on it." I look at him. "Sam, I don't think a Cube needs a seat belt." Sam looked back at me and realizes his stupidity.

We where half way to Mission City when we heard the highway horn of a semi. Seeing Optimus and the others made me feel happy knowing they are okay. I honk Bee's horn at Optimus as he goes past us. He puts his breaks on skidding while turning to follow us.

We got on the freeway. After a little bit we hear a cop siren and Sam looked back. "No, no, no." "What?" Mikaela and I said at the same time."It's the same cop,." I look back to see a police car and other vehicles, some where crashing and ramming into normal vehicles. "Oh shit." I said then Bee went faster. One of the Decepticon transformed and attacked the normal cars while coming towards us. Optimus transformed and  stopped the Decepticon then started to fight it. both then ending up falling off the bridge. The others followed us into the city.

We stopped for a minute so Lennox could get some type of radios to contact the air force, then started driving again and saw a F-22 above fly passed. We stopped again in the middle of the street. "The Air Force has arrived!" Lennox said hopping out of the military vehicle. "Pop smoke!" The soldiers popped green smoke for the Air Force to notice us. The said F-22 flew past again, then turned around. Ironhide then transformed along with the others. "It's Starscream!" He yelled. Everyone stayed still for a minute. "Back up! Take cover! Bumblebee, help me." Him and Bee picked up a truck of some sort and Lennox yelled at us all to move and Ironhide said to back up again so we all tried to get out of the way as fast as possible.

The said F-22 then shot two missals and sent everyone near flying. My ears where ringing and I was laying in a very uncomfortable position it felt like I had a broken rib or two. Getting up and leaning on Jazz "are you alright?" He asked "no, not really" I say in pain. I then see Sam get up and see Bumblebee crawling saying 'ow' and notice he's legless. Sam helps me stand and tells Jazz to back up. Jazz backs up and Sam yells for Ratchet. Mikaela came up to us and helped me stand then we hear something fire, looking we see a Decepticon tank fireing at all of us, mainly the soldiers, while driving over cars. Jazz and Ratchet drove off to head on this Decepticon. Mikaela looked at a towing truck and let me go and ran off, Sam set me down and sat next to me "we're not going to leave you Bee" Bee then handed Sam the Cube. After about two minute my ribs felt better and I was able to breath without being in pain. Mikaela came back with the tow truck. Sam helped me stand and we walked to the driver's side of the truck "Sam help me with this" Sam put the Cube down on the truck and started helping Mikaela hook up Bee to the tow truck, I helped a little while Sam told me to get into truck. I turned around hearing Lennox run to us "Sam!" Sam turned "what?" "Where's the Cube?" Sam pointed to it "right there" "okay" Lennox kept running then ran back. "Okay" he stopped beside the truck where Sam was standing on top of "what?" He put his gun on the truck and pulled out a flare from his vest "alright, I can't leave my guys back there. So here take this flare. Okay, so there is a tall white building with status on top of it, go to the roof, set the flare signal the chopper-" Sam shook his head " no, I can't do this" Lennox grabbed his jacket "listen to me your a soldier now!" Lennox stared at Sam for one second then grabbed the Cube and handed it to him "alright, I want you to take this Cube and get it into military hands while we hold them off. Or a lot of people are going to die" Lennox turned to Mikaela and I "okay, you two got to go" "no I-" you got to go" "no I'm not leaving without Bumblebee, okay?" Lennox looked towarrds me "I'm going with Sam" he sighs "alright" Ironhide knelt down as Ratchet looked around making sure there where no Decepticons "We will protect you both" we nod and started to run but Mikaela called to Sam, they had their small moment. Ironhide spoke again "both of you, get to the building!" we started to run again like demons were on our ass's, which I guess you could say they were.