Chapter 4: Hoover Dam, Mission City, All most dying

Comenzar desde el principio

"We're able to take the cube radiation and funnel into that box there." Just when he said that, energy from the cube transferred into the box making a bright flash of light then the phone started to shake and then it transformed into a little ugly crab like con, shooting at the glass and running around like a maniac. Then Simmons sent a strong electric volt in to the box and killed it. And we took our goggles off. After I took mine off I felt dizzy then my arm suddenly shifted into metal and one person screamed and all the rest stared at me in shock. "What are you?!" demanded Simmons, I gave them all a scared look "I-I'm a.... I'm a hybrid..." And the guy named Lennox spoke. "What?" We then felt the ground shake and the lights flicker. "Gentleman, they know the cube is here." And let's just say all hell is going to break lose, literally.

All of us ran outside and the S-7 guy told everyone to go to the NBE One chamber while we went to the arms room. We reached the arms room and the agents and military guys started grabbing weapons and loading them, and I grabbed two hand guns and Lennox helped me load them and my arm went back to normal when he finished helping me. Then the light flickered again and all of us stayed still. After a second, Sam walked up to Simmons and told him to take him to his car saying he'll know what to do with the cube, and then they started arguing. Lennox then grabbed Simmons and slammed him into a vehicle. "Just take him to his car!" Then everyone pulled their guns out and two of Lennox's men beat up some agents. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Said Mr. S-7. "Put your weapon down soldier." Simmons said to Lennox. "There is an alien war going on, and your going to shoot me?" Simmons questions.  Lennox looks at Simmons for a brief moment. "You know we didn't ask to be here." He tells him. "I am ordering you under S-7 executive jurisdiction-" He was cut off by one of the soldiers "S-7 don't exist!"Lennox nods and looks back at Simmons. "Right, we don't take orders from people that don't exist." Lennox says. "I'm going to count to five-" He was cut off once again. "Well I'm going to count to three." Lennox said as he pushed his gun further into his chest. There was a pause and Lennox was sweating and taking shaky breaths. "Simmons?" Simmons looked at the Secretary of Defense. "Yes sir?" He asked. "I would do as he says. Losing really not an option for these guys." He states. Simmons looks back at Lennox and nods. "Alright, okay. Hey you wanna lay the fate of the world on the kids Camaro? That's cool." As he said the last sentence, Lennox grabbed his armor collar and pulls him up and we follow Simmons to where Bee is.

When we got close to where Bee was being held, I heard him screaming and with that I rushed ahead of everyone else to get to him and stop what they where doing to him. When Sam and I got to Bee first, we yelled at the people trying to freeze him. "Stop, stop, stop!" Sam yelled and stop one of the people freezing and electric cutting him. "Stop hurting him! Stop!" I yelled at the rest, then the S-7 guy told them to let him go and they finally stopped.

Bee got up and look at Sam and I. "They didn't hurt you, right?" Asked Sam. Then Bee put his battle mask on and looked at everyone else and transformed his and in to some kind of gun and pointed at them. "Bee, Bee! Listen to me, the Cube is here and the Decepticons are coming!" I got Bee's attention for a half a second, then he turned his attention back to everyone else and sat up still pointing his gun at them. Sam looked at them and back at Bee. "No, no don't worry about them, their okay. alright? Their not going to hurt you anymore." then Bee got up off of the large table. "Just back up a little bit. He's friendly, he's fine." Sam said to everyone, so they did. 

"Okay, come on put the guns down, their not gonna hurt you. Come on we're going to take you to the AllSpark." Sam said and once again we all ran back to to the Cube. Sam, Mikaela and I stood under it, in front of Bee as he stared at it in awe. "Wow." He said as he touched it. Then a of couple of bright flashes of light came from the cube and it started to shift smaller into Bee's hands. "Message from Starfleet Captain -Let's get to it." Bee spoke through the radio. "He's right, if we stay here we're screwed with Megatron in the other hanger. Mission city is 22 miles away. We're gonna sneak that cube outta here and we're gonna hide it somewhere in the city." The Secretary nodded. "Good! Right." lennox then states, "But we can not make a stand without the Air Force." He then looked at Simmons. "This place must have some kind of radio link, shortwave, CB?" Simmons nodded. "Right, yes" He replys. "Sir, you got to find some way to get word out to them." Then Lennox turned around and started giving his men orders while Simmons and the Secretary try to figure out away to get word out to the Air Force. "Y/n, Sam get into the car!" Lennox said to us. We got into the car, me in the driver's seat Mikaela in the middle and Sam in the passenger with the Cube in the back seat. When all of the military soldiers where out of the way Bee started to drive. Lennox went with his men to get heavy duty military vehicles and then was right behind us.