Walk like an Egyptian 😳😳😳

Comincia dall'inizio

Thana looked at the door wondering if she should go in. She decided that it wasn't a good idea. She didn't want to face any one, so she didn't look for Santana and Wamuu. She just decided to go back outside.

Meanwhile

Lyra and Yuri slept peacefully. Yuri who's head was on Kars' lap began to wake up. "D-... Daaa..." Yuri strained out.

"Do not talk." Kars says stroking Yuri's hair. "I don't understand why someone tried to kill you." Yuri shakes her head. "What do you mean no? They cut your throat, and it was deep. If that happened to anyone else in your situation, they'd be dead. The only way they wouldn't be trying to kill you, is if they knew it was hard to kill you." Yuri nods. "Are you saying they knew?" Yuri nods again. "...Now that I think about it, that's not a surprise people knew you had special abilities for a while." Yuri shook her head again. "What? That could have easily been someone who used to worship you, and is out for revenge."

"L-Ly-r...r" She strained.

"I'm aware they hurt Lyra too. she is fine."

Yuri huffed in frustration. "Ve-v-..Ver...a..." she says hoping that he'd know something.

"Lyra told you Thana's real name? That was rude of her."

"N-n-no!" Yuri winced in pain.

"That's enough talking. I'll just have to ask Lyra when she wakes up." Yuri's face became red due to frustration and she crawled away from Kars over to Lyra and began shaking her violently. "Yuri stop that!" He whispers, pulling her back. "Does Lyra know something?" Yuri rapidly nods her head. 

"Tha-Th-Tha-na... Dan...ger"

Kars expression changed to a pissed one. "Yes. She is a danger." Yuri wanted to scream in anger but of course she couldn't. She just stood up and started stomping around and flailing her arms around. "I'm sorry sweet heart. I know that's not what you meant. Are you saying Thana is in danger?" Yuri nods. "How do you know?" Yuri points to her neck, her side and to Lyra. "Lyra knows who it is?" Yuri nods. "We still shall wait till dawn." Yuri was tired of this game of charades. 

"N-no-ow! T-alk n-now!"

Kars stares at Yuri, half amused half annoyed. "Very well." He sighed. Kars gently shakes Lyra. 

She began to stir in her sleep. "Hm?" She sits up and rubs her eyes. "Huh? is it morning already?"

"No. Yuri said you knew the person who attacked you. Is this true?"

Lyra looks guilty for a moment. "I do... she is the assistant to both of my masters."

"Why would she hurt you two?" Lyra looked down and stayed silent before sobbing. "Lyra? Whats wrong?"

"I lied to you Kars! I'm so sorry! The lab up north is working. There is no lab in California!"

"Lyra, why would you-"

"Master G lied to me! They would hurt you and everyone! Who knows what will happen to Thana when they take her? And Penny wanted to observe her. Now that they know I'm a traitor, they might send someone after us. This is all my fault. Yuri is hurt because of me..."

"Lyra, you could have just told us. We would have understood. I was a terrible person before Thana was born and I probably would have done the same thing your master did so I get it."

"...That's really bad..."

"I'm retired. It's fine. I don't do that anymore." He said trying to lighten the mood. "Well anyway, that means we have to leave now." Kars says standing up.

"What why?"

"They figured you're a traitor now, so we need to go now." Kars stands up and heads to the door. Lyra and Yuri stand up.