Walk like an Egyptian 😳😳😳

Начните с самого начала

"I've read about you and your species and how you looked down on humans. How you thought they were inferior, and how your goal was to rule this planet. You called yourselves Gods. The arrogance is disgusting. Lucky for you, I'm not human. I want to make it clear that you are an idiot to have underestimated me. I want to make it a point that I'm not like Lyra at all. Lyra is a weak child and the weakest of her kind. I want to make it clear that I am inherently better than you. You are for once in your pathetic life inferior to someone else." Without giving Santana a second glance, she leaves. The two others followed behind her.

Santana sat in shock for a moment until he heard Thana scream. "Thana." He said quickly getting up.

Upon entering the woman's bathroom he saw Thana screaming and crying while holding Yuri.

Lyra was still breathing, but she was out cold.

Yuri's eyes shot open and she began gasping for air. "YURI! Oh my god. I'm so sorry Yuri! I'm so sorry!" She said hugging her. 

Yuri tried to talk, but couldn't. Penny had cut so deep, it sliced her vocal cords.

Santana carried Lyra and Thana carried Yuri. Thana was so ashamed. 

Kars was right about everything.

Kars could see Santana and Thana, holding Lyra and Yuri from a distance. He assumed Lyra and Yuri had gotten tired but when they got closer he noticed Lyra looked beaten up and Yuri was going in and out of consciousness while covered in blood.

Kars flew outside and landed in front of them. "What happened?" He asked  in a stern voice.

Thana shakingly tried to answer. "I-... I'm so-"

"Girl I asked you what happened."

"I'm so sorry... I'm really sorry. I-"

"Give her to me." Kars cuts her off and takes Yuri out of her arms. "Bring Lyra to Esidisi." Kars tells Santana.

Santana nods and followed him back into the house.

Thana was left outside. She fell to her knees and tears began to pour out. "I'm so stupid..."

Later on...

Yuri's bleeding stopped and her wounds began to slowly heal, but she still couldn't speak. Lyra regained consciousness and Kars insisted she rest along with Yuri. The girls did in fact go to sleep, But Kars stayed in the room with them. He would ask them what happened in the morning. Esidisi steped outside and was greeted by Thana. "Are they ok?" 

"Yuri's wounds are bandaged up and healing while her bleeding has stoped, but she can't speak at the moment. Lyra has a bruise on her neck, but she's fine." Esidisi looks away from Thana.

"Are you mad at me too?"

"No. I am disappointed. Kars is the one who's angry. He's instructed that you don't go anywhere alone with your siblings or Lyra." 

Thana looked down at her feet. It was ironic. When she first met Lyra, she was ready to risk her own limbs to protect her. Now she's being protected from her by the person who originally tried to kill her on first encounter. "I'm sorry. I should have listened to him. I thought it would be fine. I thought I could be strong enough to protect them."

"Child, what are you not understanding?" Esidisi frowned. "It doesn't matter how strong you are. You could be as strong as Kars and not be able to protect people in certain situations. Protecting others is not just about having brute strength, you have to think as well as act. You knew that People where after you, your siblings and Kars, but you went out anyway. I don't know why someone would hurt Yuri and Lyra, but it easily could have been avoided if you just didn't go. You could train day and night till you're stronger than Kars, but it would mean nothing if you knowingly put people at risk." Esidisi still didn't give her another glance before leaving.