Chap 29 - The Shift

Start from the beginning

"tell me." he said and leaned in. He started kissing my neck. I couldn't help but let out an involuntary moan. "Artorius. Th-this is s-serious." I tried to say.

"hmmm. Baby." he continued kissing my neck. He moved his lips to my collarbone and bit down making me tighten my grip on his neck arching my back.

"Art-"

He cut me off by slamming his lips on mine. He kissed me hungrily. I tried to pull away. But each time he would growl and kiss me even more roughly and eventually I gave in. I couldn't help it.

I felt his large hands on my thighs. His lips moved to my neck ones again. He started kissing down. Deeper and deeper and to my cleavage.

His hands crawled up and up till it was at the waist band of my shorts. I let out a loud moan as he slipped his right hand into my short.

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 (A/N- next blah blah blah happened. I'm not writing those type of scenes. But know this: 'they didn't mark or mate each other'. But still things happened.)

A knock sounded on the door snapping both of us out of our own world. Panicked and embarrassed, I jumped away from Artorius. Artorius looked at the door alarmed.

"wait!" he yelled to whoever is outside the door. He threw my underwear and denim short towards me. I caught them and wore it. Since the t-shirt I was wearing before is teared by Artorius, he gave me the shirt he is wearing now. He buttoned the shirt and pushed me behind him as he went to open the door.

My face was flushed red. Artorius opened the door and there stood a very worried Viladmir. Artorius growled at him for interrupting which caused me to blush even more.

Viladmir inhaled sharply probably trying to ease his nerves but stiffened. His eyes widened and looked at Artorius and then at me. His lips formed a smirk and wiggled his brows at us teasingly.

Oh shit! He found out!

I looked away burning.

I heard Artorius growl. "what do you want, Viladmir?"

"sorry about that Art. I didn't know you and luna were busy. But then again there is trouble in our pack." he said turning serious at the end. I furrowed my brows.

"what is it?" Artorius asked annoyed.

"it's Alpha Robinson." Viladmir answered. "what does the mother fucker want now?!" Artorius snarled.

(A/N- Incase you guys forgot, Robinson is Luciano's last name.)

"he is causing trouble. He has almost gone berserk. He attacked a wolf of Winnie's pack. The kid, Kail."

That did it for both of us.

Both me and Artorius growled. Viladmir was smart enough to move out of our way. We both ran out of the room. But at some point Artorius stopped and turned to face me. I was running in full speed, that I slammed into his chest. But I managed to catch my balance.

"you are not going." Artorius growled at me. "don't fuck with me now Artorius! I will go! That fucker attacked my son!" I growled back.

"our son! He attacked our son!" he growled.

"And I'm going to get him for that. But you are not going like that! I can smell your arousal! And Luciano is your other mate! It will effect him! He isn't in control of himself right now! He will want to claim you!" Artorius snarled. I snarled back. But he didn't back down.