Chap 25 - Talking Civil

Start from the beginning

Fuck!

He started kissing my neck. I tried to growl. But it came out like a moan. "you like what I'm doing to you, don't you?" he growled and continued kissing. Shit.

I knew what I have to do to to stop this. And that's exactly what I did.

I flipped us. So that he was on his back and me straddling him. He was taken back when I crashed my lips on his. Oh god.

I knew I have to be able to control myself. But as soon as my lips landed on his, I felt myself losing into it. I pulled his face closer to mine. I opened my lips when he tugged my bottom lips gently. Our tongues fought for dominance. Of course he won. I moaned as our lips moved in sync. I shrugged off his arms when he tried to wrap them around me.

That's when I remembered why I am doing this. So I gently bit his lips making him moan. Then I stood up smirking.

He was taken back and still a bit dazed from the kiss. So was I, but I didn't let it control me. I moved straight towards the test tube. I took it and put fire on it destroying it completely.

Whooo! Finally!

I turned around to see Artorius staring at me. He looked unhappy. Before I knew it, I was pressed against a tree and his lips were on mine kissing me hungrily.

No. I won't let myself lose control this time. I'm not ready to forgive him. In fact I don't even know if I will ever be able to forgive him.

I tried to push him away but be pushed himself against me even more. "don't. Don't try to deny it, Aerowyn. I know you like this." he growled against my lips. "n-no." I tried to push him away again. "stop. Please."

"you know you want this." he moving his lips to my collarbone. I felt the shiver rise in my body.

"I haven't given you a chance. And you are already moving even more far away from my forgiveness." I gritted out.

He pulled away as if I was fire. He looked at me wide eyed. "I'm sorry. Oh god. I'm so sorry Aerowyn."

I just shrugged.

Then he noticed the burnt test tube.

"you destroyed it. Why?" he asked. I didn't answer.

"wait- that means you know. You know it. Don't you?" he asked again. "know what?" I asked confused. He took a step towards me.

"you know why your blood is.. I don't know how to put it in words. But weird? You know why your blood has that gold light, moves fast and all? Don't you? And you don't want me to know it. That's why you destroyed the test tube too. Because it will have a few layers of your blood still in it. The scent of your blood in it." he took another step towards me.

Oh god.

"tell me. You know, don't you?"

I took an involuntary step back. It made his lips curl into a predatory smirk.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said trying not to stutter and remain cool. So that it will be more believable. But it doesn't seem to work very well.

"really? Look at my eyes and say." he said. I looked at his eyes.

I can do this.