CHAPTER 29 - VANI KARWACHAUTH DAY!

Start from the beginning

Veer - Sweetheart what had happen? Why did you cry?
Bani - She try to kill me?
Veer - Who...
Bani - I can't see her face clearly Veeranshu...I'm scared... I really am...

Veer - Hussh

Veer - Hussh... Sweetheart... I'm here okay... I will be with you wherever you go and be... I will be by your side sweetheart... I promise that... I never leave you alone and even let anyone else touch or hurt you... I will protect you see sweetheart... I will never hurt you sweetheart... I always will be with you Bani... Always...
Bani - Hmmm...
Veer - Come sleep... At 4.30am today you need to eat for fasting tomorrow...
Bani - Okay...
[Bani laid her head on Veer chest... And Veer hugs her... They both sleep on each other embrace until the clock ticking... For fasting... Alisha fasting for Aryan and Bani for Veer... They both couple goes downstairs and Tapish give dress that Ponky and Daksh buy due to everything that Veer said and he gives towards the both couple...]
Veer - Come sweetheart sit here... I make some food... You both need to eat on your husband or your partner hands... So I make this for you sweetheart... Come...
Bani - Thank you Veeranshu...
Veer - No need to say thank you sweetheart... I promise you that I will be with you right... So this is one of my promise to you...

Bani - Okay but I have condition you need to eat too with me right Alisha?Alisha - Yes

Alisha - Yes... You need to eat too Aryan...
Veer - Okay...
Bani - And I will feed you...
[The both couple feed each other... Daksh slowly capture this moment on a video recording and Pinky captured a picture for this moments...]
Bani mind - I love you Veeranshu... You always here near me... And be with me... Make me feel calm in every situation... I really appreciate everything that you done towards me and now you had become my family... Also another part in my life which I lost... The happiness, the calmness and also another part of my life is with you too... I promise that I will protect you forever Veeranshu... I promise that...
[Half an hour later the both couple done eating and start fasting...]

Next Day Karwachauth Day, Sharma Mansion...