Doing things out of Order, First Date after Marriage

Start from the beginning

Izuku glanced over at his wife in curiosity. "If you want, you can make some foxes with your quirk to make this more like home for you. I don't mind." Ochako thought about this before shrugging.

"Might as well." She snaps her fingers causing a bunch of foxes to be summoned as if out of thin air. They began playing in the water and nipping at each other enjoying the steam. Izuku watches the fox pups yip and bark at each other and a few swimming in the hot spring. As he's looking around, he notices a much larger and humanoid fox man sitting across from them in the hot spring. The fox turns and looks at him before raising 3 fingers off his bicep and greeting Izuku. Not knowing what else to do, he waves back before Ochako leans her head into his shoulder.

	"Should I be concerned about him?" Izuku asks, pointing to the very buff fox

"Oh him? He's harmless. Do you wanna know his name?"

"What is it?"

"Eh-hehehe. His name is Tiny." Ochako giggles, Tiny the fox simply nods before going back to watching the little foxes play in the hot spring.

"Tiny? There's nothing tiny about him! He could probably take All Might in a wrestling match!"

"I might be buff kid but I'm not insane." Tiny says in a surprisingly deep voice before going back to supervising the fox pups.

"Tiny can talk?"

"Yes, he can. He's also really smart even for a fox since they are known for their cunning. I found him when he was a baby much like Kitsu and raised him, apparently that's his quirk."

Izuku looked at Tiny and back at Ochako before going back to Tiny. "I swear my life was never this complicated when I was quirkless. Sure I might've been bullied, but I never had to deal with talking animals that look like they're on steroids to a normal person."

"I don't even know what steroids are, how is this complicated though? There's humans who have two heads and people who can literally break time by rewinding it to any previous point in its existence." Izuku was going to say something, but didn't, seeing logic in Tiny's reasoning.

"Told you he was smart, he helped me with math." Ochako says with a smile, Izuku just shrugs, taking her statement at face value.

"I have a new question, where do they come and go when you summon and unsummon them? Is that the right word for it?" Izuku asks Ochako as she steps out of the bath slightly to start brushing her tails.

"I... I have no idea actually. Tiny? Where do you come from when I summon you guys?" Ochako asks looking back at the buff fox, who is helping a fox pup learn to swim.

"We come from the Inari's realm. I help the goddess brew Sake when I'm not in this world." He responds, Izuku and Ochako look at each other before Izuku just shrugs. "She is very kind and takes the form of a white haired woman with nine tails in case you wished to know what Kami no Inari looks like."