Moods and Cravings

As everyone returned to school in an attempt to have some form of normality back in their lives, the class was informed that they would be doing a Work Study with offers they had been given. For the ones that had not obtained any at all, there was a list of 40 respected agencies that were more than happy. Strangely enough, Ochako had obtained quite a few for some reason even though her appearance in the Festival was brief with beating the crap out of Bakugou for trying to attack Izuku outside an event. She figured this was how she obtained the attention with Nezu agreeing to have her do the Work Study, but nothing too straining for the young fox mother to be. Speaking of beating Bakugou. The ash blond along with Mineta are currently under Ochako's feet being beaten to a bloody pulp while some onlookers watch the show.

"So what did they do today?" Jirou asks walking down the steps and noticing the beatdown that was almost a daily basis now.

"Mineta tried to steal Ochako's underwear and said something about at least wanting to live the fantasy of being with a pregnant woman or something." Izuku said calmly sipping a bit of rice sake complements of Tiny.

"That's disgusting."

"Everyone has their kinks Jirou. Not exactly proud my wife falls into his..." The two watch as it seemed like Mineta's spine snapped in half with an unnerving crack being heard. "But I can at least take satisfaction knowing this is as far as he got."

Izuku continued sipping the rice alcohol with Iida noticing what he was drinking. "Midoriya! It is unheroic to be drinking an alcoholic beverage underage-"

"This batch I have given the master is non alcoholic upon his request." Tiny intervened to explain. "He was somewhat curious of how this batch had come out since I had said the quality was rather superb due to the happiness of goddess Inari that her legacy is continuing. Mine on the other hand has alcohol." Tiny sipped from a sake cup with a bit of satisfaction watching the two that gave problems to his master and mistress getting what was coming to them.

"Ok. So Mineta was being well...Mineta. What did Bakugou do?" Kirishima asked as he walked down to hear Mineta's reasoning to be beaten into the pile of ground meat he was at the moment.

"Kaachan was walking in and was angered that Ochako was in his way. So as such, he said and I quote. 'Get the fuck out of my way, pregnant slut, before I blast a hole where yours and that shitty loser's brat is' or something like that. Then she promptly stabbed him in the stomach with a spoon. A Plastic Spoon. Deep enough that he had to be airlifted to the hospital. The EMT that picked him up said she did a pretty decent appendectomy with it too." Izuku took another sip of his Sake, surprised everyone at his calmness.

"I-I would expect you to be somewhat angrier. I mean as her husband and the father of the baby inside her, wouldn't you be the one going after Bakugou now?" Yaoyorozu questioned in fear.

"He already flat lined twice and Hatsume is brushing up on her Necromancy for when he Actually gets murdered by Ochako. There isn't anything I can do to him he doesn't already do to himself. I for one, expected her to carve his heart out with that plastic spoon. When I asked her why the spoon. Guess what she said?"

Everyone was silent with the fear of what the answer was.

"Because it'll hurt more." In that moment, a cold chill went down everyone's spine knowing the sadistic side to their foxy classmate. "You know what Tiny? I think I'll take the real stuff. I'm gonna need it." Izuku whispers to the giant fox, getting him to nod and refill his sake dish.

After the beatdown to notice the two were barely grasping for life, Ochako glared at Tiny. "Mochi! And as much as you can give me." Tiny didn't ask questions to simply snap his hands to have a tray as large as the commonnspace's coffee table brought in by foxes with several different kinds of mochi on the platter. "I also want a one pound burger with tomatoes, pickles, two fied eggs, caramelized onions, grilled pineapple, bacon, sausage, pepperoni, and sauerkraut. Also a deep dish meat lovers with pickled eggs on it, pasta, chocolate ice cream, OHH! And can you also put some anchovies and jalapenos on it. And when I say some jalapenos, a giant jar of pickled sweet jalapenos."