Nashville (Part 2)

A/N: Hi, so I've been so busy with a lot of stuff recently. I've been so concentrated on getting my mental health back on track that I forgot about this book. Here is the long awaited part two to Nashville!

As Y/N and Taylor left the Taxi and arrived in the airport, they were just about to get into Taylor's private jet when a swarm of paparazzi came behind them. Y/N grabbed Taylor's hand because she hated the paparazzi and Taylor would always comfort her.

"You're alright darling, I'm here." Taylor said, her voice laced with a comforting tone.

Just as the words came out of her mouth, Y/N and Taylor were aboard the jet and ready to fly to Nashville. Y/N wasn't a fan of flying either so it was difficult but Taylor was there to comfort her, once again.
As they prepared for take off, Taylor took Y/N's hand in hers and laced their fingers together.

"It'll be over soon my love, don't you worry. I'm right here with you and I'm not going anywhere." Taylor whispered in Y/N's ear to make sure she felt safe.

"I love you Tay." Y/N said in a shaky voice just as the airplane lifted off the ground.

They were an hour into their two hour flight and Y/N had started to feel sleepy so she rested their head on Taylor's shoulder.

"You okay, babygirl?" Taylor asked in a soft tone.

"Hmm just sleepy." Y/N hummed.

"I understand, we'll be there soon. Have a nap and I'll wake you when we land." Taylor whispered and kissed the top of Y/N's head as they fell asleep.

— Time skip, Taylor's house in Nashville —

When they arrived at Taylor's Nashville house, Y/N was exhausted and collapsed on the bed upstairs while Taylor was downstairs making Mac' n Cheese because she knew that was her girlfriends favorite meal. When it was done, Taylor carried it upstairs to the bedroom to find her girlfirend sound asleep.

"Y/N, darling, wake up. I made you some Mac' n Cheese." Taylor said, shaking her slightly.

"Taaaay, I'm sleepy." Y/N whined, rolling over into the covers.

"Baby, you have to eat. Please." Taylor said softly, making Y/N sigh.

They sat up and began eating the Mac' n Cheese Taylor had made for them and then both of them fell asleep.
-

When you woke up the next morning, you felt the bed next to you and realised Taylor had obviously left. There was a handwritten note left on the pillow.

Good morning beautiful girl.
I had to leave early this morning for sound check. Andy will bring you over to the stadium whenever you want. Just give me a call and I'll send him to pick you up.
Love you, Tay xx

You sighed and picked up your phone from the side of the bed. You hated waking up without Taylor by your side. It always felt cold, but you knew you'd be back in her arms soon enough so you didn't let it bother you as much as you usually would.
You decided to text Taylor to let her know you were awake.

You (9:54am): Good morning angel, I just woke up. I hope soundcheck is going well. Love you.

You didn't expect her to respond, you just text her to make sure she knew you were awake. But, to your surprise, she text back almost straight away.

Taylor (9:58am): Good morning babygirl, how'd you sleep? Soundcheck is going very well thank you. Have you decided when you're going to come to the stadium? Love you more.

You (9:59am): Can I call you? It's easier than typing. And I miss your voice.

You didn't have to wait long before your phone was ringing. Taylor's face popping up on your screen.
You answered straight away.

"Hi baby." She spoke softly.

"Hi Tay." You smiled.

"So, how did you sleep? Good, I hope." She spoke again.
"Yeah. Good, sad that I woke up and you weren't here, but I slept good." You replied.

"I'm sorry I had to leave so early. What time were you thinking of coming over to the stadium?" She asked, her voice soft. You always found Taylor's voice to be so soothing.

"Um, can I come asap? I miss you." You laughed. Feeling a little bit pathetic for missing her.

"I miss you too. I'll come and pick you up myself. Be there in 20 minutes okay?"

"Okay. See you soon."

"Bye baby, I love you."

"Love you too, Tay." You said and ended the phone call.

20 minutes to get dressed. Now you had to decide what to wear. It was quite warm out so you decided on shorts and a sparkly black top with your vans. When you'd finished dressing, you packed a little bag full of things you may need and waited for Taylor to pick you up.