Part 6

Mom woke me up.

"Hey honey your friends called and said they'd be here in 10 minutes."

"SHIT!" I yelled rushing to put my clothes on.

I got up and put on (athletic wear). I put my hair up out of my face. I heard a knock at the front door I rushed to it to see... THE WHOLE CLASS?!?!

"Uhh I thought I only invited you girls?" I said confused.

"Welllll since we should all be practicing, I invited all the guys." Ochaco said

"Ohh okay.." I said sceptical of her hidden agenda I know she has.

"WOAH YOUR HOUSE IS HUGE" Denki and a few others yelled.

"Well my Mom is a pro hero. Speaking of my Mom here she is."

"Heyy so your my little Y/N friends, pleasure to meet you. Especially you guys" she said with a smirk towards the guys.

"MOM!" I said embarrassed at her flirtyness. Especially since it was my classmates.

"What?" She said playing dumb.

"Uggh, ignore her amyways girls can change in my room. You boys can change in one of the guest rooms."

5 minutes later

"Okay guys follow me outside."

I lead them to the backyard training area and set the borders that blocks quirks leaving it.

"Okay well I was thinking we could start by (chose what you want them to do)."

Later that evening

"Hey girls wanna stay the night?" I asked.

"Yesss!" They all agreed.

"What about us?" Denki, Kirishima and Sero asked.

"Well I guess... if my brother and mom say its okay, MOM DERYK" I said.

"Yes?" Mom asked.

"What?" Deryk asked annoyed.

"The guys wanna know if they can stay over" I said.

"Whatever" Deryk said.

"of course!!" Mom said.

"Deryk they can stay in your room" Mom said.

"Well Nejire was planning on spending the ni-"

"I'm fine staying with the girls" Nejire said.

"WOWWWW! Ditching me for my younger sister." Deryk said in disbelief.

"It's just one night" Nejire said rolling her eyes and giggling.

"Okay guys follow me" I said.

We walked to my room.

"Okay girl you can put your clothes in the closet. Guys can just leave yours outside and-" I was saying before i was cut off.

"Deryk can put them in his room cant you Deryk?" Nejire said with a smirk.

"Fine" Deryk groaned.

"Okay lets play truth or dare!" Mina squealed.

"okay Y/N truth or dare?" Mina asked.

"Uhh dare?" I say.

"Hehe I dare you to sit on Todoroki's lap!" She said.

"Why didn't I just choose truth?" I mentally face palmed. I sat down on Todoroki's lap awkwardly.

"Okay then, Ochaco truth or dare?" I ask.

"Truth" She says.

"Wimp" Bakugo said under his breath.

"Do you like Deku?" I ask trying to start some drama.

"Wha-I-um maybe?" She replies whit her and Deku turn red.

"Okay Todoroki truth or dare?" She asked still flustered.

"Truth" He says unfazed.

"Do you like Y/N?" I sent her a dirty look.

'I know this girl did not just do that' I thought to myself ready to burst.

"Well yes, I think so" He says oblivious to my rage.

I heard Deryk walking past the room. He saw me on Todoroki's lap picked me up. Handed me to Nejire and dragged Todoroki by his shirt collar out of the room. 5 minutes later after hearing slot of shouting (only coming from Deryk) Todoroki came back with a red hand print on his cheek.

"Who's next?" Deryk asked everyone.

"Woah calm tf down" I said shocked at what just happened.

"How do you expect me to be calm when I saw you sitting on a guy lap." He said angered.

"Just get out before you embarrass me more than you already have." I said holding back from yelling in front of everyone.

"Hey i have an idea! lets play 7 minutes in heaven!" Nejire suggested breaking the awkward silence.

"Fine let me get a bottle" I say pausing time and editing in a bottle. I replayed time.

"Okay, we'll only play one round because I'm tired." I spun the bottle it landed on mina and Kirishima.

"Okay you love birds in the closet you go." Nejire said with a smile.

"Okay lets spin one last time!" She said as she spun it. It landed on Denki and Jirou.

"Okay in the bathroom you go" She said with a smirk.

7 minutes later

Their time was up. Jirou and Denki were laughing about something. While Mina and Kirishima were red.

"Okay it's time to go to bed okay guys. Deryk's room is the third to the left" I explained.

"Goodnight" Most of us said. (Looking at you Bakugou 😒)

- - EDITED - -