"Looks like she does have a fashion sense huh Davis?"Blaise smirked at her while they were still in shock. "Doesn't make her anymore important"Tracey barked before storming off to her room. "You think Pansy bribed her into it?"Draco asked as he stood. "She seemed pretty confident, don't think Pansy had anything to do with it"Theo smirked as he and Blaise stood as well. Leaving the common room, they managed to catch up with the three. "I can say this definitely was a surprise"Theo said, making their presence known. He was ignored by all three. "Excuse me!"Theo said a bit louder. They heard a sigh coming from Hermione. "To be honest Nott, I don't care what any of you have to say about the way I look. It's my birthday, I can get dressed however I like without being told 'oh you do have something to show'"Hermione snapped before untangling her arm from Astoria. She didn't say anything to any of them as she walked away. "Act like it's normal, she doesn't need to be judged, whether it's positive or not"Pansy told them before Her and Astoria walked away, looking for Hermione. "Are we gonna go eat or follow them?"Theo questioned. "Do what you want Nott, I wanna see her a little more"Blaise said, walking away. Theo and Draco groaned before following.

They found Astoria and Pansy leaning against the wall in the owlery, watching Hermione from a distance who was sitting at the window, her legs dangling outside the tower. "What's she doing?"Draco asked them. "From Weasel's mom, A present"Pansy smiled, seeing the way her sister's face lit up after she tasted one of the treats. 'The only thing that hasn't changed' Hermione thought sadly. She looked down at the letter once more.

Happy Birthday dear, I hope you still like my baking. All of us Miss you dearly, and can't wait to see you again. I know it's your sister's birthday too so I sent you double for you to share. Happy birthday dear, we love you,

Love from the Weasleys

She looked back at the cookies, she wished she could have an endless amount of them but she knew she shouldn't eat so much sugar in the morning. "She sent you some too Pans"Hermione spoke, not glancing behind her. "Really?"Pansy asked, slowly leaning off the wall. Hermione nodded and Pansy walked forward. "They didn't poison them?"Pansy questioned. "Poisoned or not, they're delicious"Hermione grinned. Pansy picked up a cookie, staring at it before taking a bite. "These are brilliant"Pansy said after eating half the plate. "I'll let her know"Hermione chuckled before looking at the forest bellow. Glancing back up at the sky, she raised her hand and muttered a few things. The Slytherins exchanged looks, confused. Barely a minute later, a silvery otter erupted from Hermione's hand, and began circling around her. "You know where to go"She smiled. The otter flew away, Hermione watched till it disappeared.

"You can do a patronus"Pansy muttered and Hermione finally looked at them. They seemed shocked, but also a little bit bitter. 'They probably don't know how to produce one' she thought 'no one taught them'. "Wandlessly"Blaise added. She could tell by their voices that they were upset. "I- I didn't mean to show off or anything, I-" She began saying but Pansy interrupted her. "You had a different life then what we had, you don't have to explain yourself, it's not your fault"Pansy told her. "I didn't mean to upset you guys"Hermione muttered. "You didn't upset us, at all, we're just surprised. You, you grew up without knowing about the magical world, you've only been doing magic for like 8 years. We've been doing magic since we were only a year old, we're just confused on how much magical power you've been able to control, like enough to do wandless magic and we can barely produce a patronus"Astoria explained. Hermione nodded slowly. "I- I could help you, you know, help you make a patronus"She suggested. They all nodded. "We'll come on then, let's go down to Breakfast"Pansy said, putting on a small smile. Returning the smile, Hermione got off the ledge and walked out with her sister, the other 4 following behind. Though Hermione still felt a bit off.

On their way to the great hall, they ran into Ginny, Harry and Ron. "Happy Birthday"Ginny grinned, pulling her sisterly-figure into a hug. "Thanks Gin"Hermione muttered, feeling her face redden at the boys reactions. Ron's eyes were wide, his jaw had fallen. Harry was somewhere between shock and confusion, 'didn't think she'd go this far' He thought. "Did you restyle your hair or something?"Harry asked and Hermione broke into a grin before hugging him. Pulling away, she glanced over at Ron, He was glaring at the floor. After the Gryffindors walked away to head to the library, The Slytherins entered the great hall.

During the day she felt Offaly confident. Yes many people made judgemental remarks but she didn't seem to care. They'd spent the day away from the dungeons, they were either in the kitchen, beside the lake or just outside in general. "Are you considering to dress like this more often?"Astoria asked Hermione. They were currently outside, fooling around. Blaise and Theo were throwing water-balls at each other (water that they had enchanted to become formable), Hermione, Draco and Astoria were sitting in the shade, under a large tree while Pansy was asleep in it, among its branches. "Definitely not, maybe once in a while but other then that, no way"Hermione said. "Is there a reason?"Draco questioned. "Firstly, it's getting cold, wearing crop tops and skirts isn't gonna help. Secondly, I'm head girl, It'd be wrong if I punched every person who got too close to me for what I wear"She shrugged. "I'll do it for you"Astoria grinned and Hermione rolled her eyes. "I really appreciate it"She said sarcastically.

"Astoria would do it though, you know she will"Draco shrugged. "It'll be unacceptable for me to let that slide, and unacceptable of you to approve of it"Hermione said, poking his arm. "How did Potter deal with you again?"They heard from above. Pansy had peered her head between the branches. "You've finally woken up then?"Hermione asked. "Yes, and answer my question, how did they deal with your strict rules?"Pansy questioned. "They just rolled their eyes, probably talk about how annoying I am and there you go, a starter pack on how to deal with me"Hermione grinned sarcastically before frowning and leaning back against the tree. The others glanced around. "You don't have to get upset over it, sorry"Pansy muttered as she climbed down the tree. "Don't worry about it"Hermione muttered before getting up and walking away.

"She's a surprise card, you don't know what'll affect her"Astoria said. "She's probably upset that she's fading away from them, Weasel cut her off completely and Potter doesn't seem like before, he treats her a bit differently"Pansy muttered, watching as Her sister disappeared from view. "Didn't you hear her? She probably thinks they talk behind her back, that's why she got upset"Draco told them. "Possibly"Pansy said before sighing.

That day was an absolute rollercoaster.