| CHAPTER 1 |

AYLIN'S POV

(Clara) "Yes, NO you shitface, I said I want the delivery at 5.45! You mothereffin asshole!" 

I roll my eyes at my best friend who's also my roommate. She can be a little... rude at times. Don't get me wrong, I love her to death, she's been with me through thick and thin. It's just her carefree nature and her constant changes in boys that gets me a little worried at times. "Anyways, what's for dinner? It's your turn today." I ask sceptically. She's the child out of the two of us, I have to bribe her to get her to do things. This one time, I changed the wifi password to get her to clean the kitchen, and she ends up reading. AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN READ!

(Clara) "I dunno, I was thinking Chinese?" 

(Aylin) "Seriously?" I nearly screech, outraged. 

"Yeah, I've been craving spiced, crispy honey chicken and we can get noodles with that," she dismisses. I grumble.

"Okay, fine," I say trying to control my anger. 

"Whaat?" she whines, her bottom lip pulled out. 

(Aylin) "Nothing nevermind." 

(Clara) "No, tell me."

(Aylin) "It's just that -"

"You always cook and I always get takeaway" she cuts me off. I nod in agreement. "I also make you pay... ya know what, it's on me today!"

(Aylin) "Absolutely not."

(Clara) "Yupp, sure whatever, I'm paying and there's no way out of it."

(Aylin) "Okay then."

»»——————————««

It's Friday, so I'm at the store grocery shopping. Since I'm the only one that cooks, I know exactly what to buy and how to prepare the meals for when I cook which is almost all the time. "Potatoes, spinach, chicken, o-regano or is it ore-gano?" I shake my head at myself, I continue done the aisle placing food into the shopping trolley. 'Oooh, pasta!' I grab a couple of boxes of those. 

At the noodle section, I rattle packets of spicy noodles to find the least broken ones. I find three packets that fulfil my need for long noodles. 'I'm pretty sure we ran out of noodles at home. An extra packet won't do any harm, will it?' I check the price and see that there is a special for two packets, so I get back to rattling and shaking the noodle packets to find the perfect match. I'm turning around when someone hits me with a trolley from the right and my noodle packet drops. "Seriously?!!" I shriek as I turn to see a very attractive man in a long brown coat behind he trolley. 

A/N: Super short chapter but more to come soon. What did you think? 
I think I'm going to do a question of the chapter kind of thing as an author's note so this chapter's question is:

What's your favourite colour?

Boring question, I know lol, but we've got to keep them slow. 

Don't forget to vote and comment!