Chapter 6

"They got to you...." Rachel hiccuped.

Rachel turned Hannah over to see a dart in her leg with a poison injected in it. "Oh no... What have they done to you?!" Rachel cried. Rachel tried to figure something out, but it wasn't helpful that it was pitch black outside. Rachel couldn't see, not only cause of the darkness but because her tears were filling her eyes and she could only see fog. She wiped away her tears, took a deep breath holding in her waterfall of tears. At that time Hannah was pretty busted up, she looked like she had fought the hunters until they shot a dart in her. "What are we gonna do....?.." Rachel asked herself.

"Are you still there, H-Hannah?" "I need you...."

Rachel looked around her surroundings, no one was around her, she had time to bring Hannah somewhere safe. Rachel didn't want to go anywhere without getting that stupid dart out of her sisters leg. Rachel tried and tried it just wouldn't come out of Hannah's leg. Rachel soon was too late, all the poison was in Hannah. Rachel then took a deep breath and pulled the dart out fast. 'UGH!' She said squinting her eyes. 'I need to get you to safety...' Rachel muttered. Rachel stood up trying to hold the weight of her sister. Trying not to look suspicious Rachel hid Hannah under her coat dragging her along with her.  Rachel took a deep breath and stormed all the way to there house. Not looking back, not looking at the hunters Rachel kept on running until she reached there house. 'Come on Hannah, please.' Rachel said. Rachel tried holding Hannah like a baby and tiptoed up the stairs trying not to wake her mom up.

'What  if she still doesn't remember me?' Rachel said sadly.

Time went by, and Rachel hadn't fallen asleep. She stayed awake with eyes open staring at the ceiling  with blood shot eyes. The morning suddenly came,  by then Rachel's eyes were twitching. It felt like the longest night of her life. 

"Cough" Rachel shot up when she heard Hannah coughing. "You're alive!?" Rachel gave her sister a big hug. When Hannah opened her eyes, Rachel could see her sister was confused. "Who are you?" Hannah said. And with that Rachel started losing hope.

Saturday, 2:35 AM

Rachel had to get her sister back, so she did something she thought she would never do. Rachel packed her bags put one black cloak over her sister to cover her wings and the other one over her. Thought while she was trying to put a cloak over her sister. Hannah kept refusing. It's like that poison made her visios