Part 0: Chapter 2; Oyakata-Sama

Mulai dari awal

"Thank you, Oyakata-sama."

That man, Tanjiro thought to himself with an astonished expression, His tone of voice changed completely, and his scent....there's no more anger, only peace......

The master of the corps turned his attention towards the rest of the Hashira, and his two presumed children took him by the hand and waist and led him down from the floor of the headquarters, down onto the gravel below.

"Now, my children," the man said, "We are all accounted for, no?"

The Hashira all exclaimed a loud "Yes, Oyakata-sama!" In reply, as they stood straight back up in a straight line, their gazes now fixated straight ahead. One by one, from left to right, the blind man led by his children walked past the many Hashira of the corps, using his free hand to identify who each person was.

"Ah, my beloved Water Hashira," the master said as he traced his hand across Giyuu's cheek,
"Giyuu Tomioka, I'm glad you could make it."

"Yes, master." The young man replied bluntly.

"My Sound Hashira, is it not? Tengen Uzui, good morning to you."

"And a flamboyant morning to you, Master!" The man with jewels and gold adorning his body exclaimed.

"Oh, is this my beloved Love Hashira, Miss Misturi Kanroji?"

"Y-Yes, Oyakata-sama!" The young pink-haired woman sputtered out with a blush to her cheeks, internally screaming in her thoughts as the master of the corps moved past the remainder of men and women, each and every one smiling brightly as the man graced them with his touch.

Tanjiro spectated the scenes unfolding with a look of amazement on his face, as he learned the names and breathing styles of each and every Hashira before him.

He learned the man with flame-like hair was rightly named the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku, and the giant man with tears in his eyes was the Hashira of Stone, Gyomei Himejima. The man with the zebra-striped haori was Obanai Iguro, the Serpent Hashira, and Sanemi Shinazugawa was the Hashira of Wind. The young boy with the turqouise-tipped hair was Muichiro Tokito, the Mist Hashira, and Tanjiro gasped when he was told that the boy was a year younger than him.

The man trudged his way over towards Shinobu, and Tanjiro furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he watched the man known as Sakusa visibly flinch and scowl as the master ran his hand across Shinobu's cheek.

Huh? What's that about?

"My dear Shinobu, our Insect Hashira." The Master said, "I am glad your injuries were not as grave as Sakusa's, and you were able to recover smoothly."

"Of course, Oyakata-sama." Shinobu replied, "I am pleased to see you in such great health, and I fervently pray for your continued good fortune."

"You are too kind, Shinobu. I thank you from the bottom of my heart."

Shinobu flashed a vibrant smile in reply, one that made Tanjiro's heart skip a beat and a pink tint to come to his cheeks, even if the beautiful expression was not directed towards him.

She's......really cute.....

Tanjiro's smile quickly shifted when he locked eyes with a glaring Sakusa, shooting crimson daggers on the injured boy that screamed hostility through his ruby orbs.

W-WOAH HE'S SCARY-

"You."

"Y-YES?!" Tanjiro sputtered, shivering as Sakusa burned a hole through his head with his gaze.