Part 0: Final Chapter; Inosuke the Tsuguko?

"Oi, where's this badass new training method only I can do, old man?"

"I'M TWENTY YEARS OLD, YOU PRICK!"

Inosuke received a smack on top of his boar head by an irritated Sakusa, who was already beginning to regret his decisions as they walked through the halls.

Sakusa, who now had taken off his crimson-stained haori and replaced it with an all-black one, slid open a door that led out of the Butterfly Mansion, and motioned for Inosuke to follow him.

"Come, boar boy, I'm going to show you the training method out here."

"Oh, ho, ho!" The boar-headed boy shouted with an excited grin beneath his mask, "Finally, I was getting antsy just waiting for it!"

He hopped out the door and they came out into a clearing on the side of the house, lined by a fence on the opposite side of the house. They were in a thin strip of land with patches of grass on the side of the house, with barely even a bird being heard in the distance.

Inosuke, however, wasn't happy.

"Oi, Chain User! Where's the training thing?!"

The answer he received, as Sakusa threw his haori off his shoulders and balled his hands into fists, was better than the boar boy could have ever hoped for.

Inosuke was going to fight Sakusa.

"You're looking at him, boar boy~"

"Oh, is that so?!" Inosuke shouted, "Say no more, Sakumo Hikari, let's get started!"

Inosuke tore his shirt right off his back and rushed at the man, but froze in place suddenly, furrowing his eyebrows.

What....is he doing?

Sakusa had his lead fist and foot ahead of him, hopping on his toes, with his heel never once touching the ground. His fists were held just beneath his chin, his concentration and pressure forcing Inosuke's stomach to churn.

But, Inosuke Hashibira never runs from a fight, and with the adrenaline coursing through his veins, rushed at Sakusa with every intent of landing a blow to the body to throw him off balance,

only to be sent barreling backwards with a punch to the face that he couldn't even see.

WHAT-

"AGH!"

Inosuke managed to land on his feet, but his confusion still remained. How....fast....was that.....

"What's the matter with you, boy?" Sakusa called out, "Come at me!"

"OI, DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Inosuke retorted.

The boy rushed at him again, this time ducking low and firing shots upwards. Rapid strikes sent from every hand, foot, elbow and knee he could muster was sent in Sakusa's direction, but barely even half managed to even so much as graze him.

"Why...won't...you...go....down?!" Inosuke shrieked.

"Because you're slow." Sakusa replied bluntly. Not even a single drop of sweat was on his forehead, keeping his foreign stance and using almost nothing but leg movement and the swaying of his upper body to dodge the boy's attacks.

Inosuke's frustration was written all across his boar mask as the man expertly dodged almost every attack, until Sakusa countered with a devastating blow to the boy's ribs, sending him flying into the air and back down to earth with a thud.

S-So....fast...I can't even see his punches....

"That was called Boxing, it comes from the Western World, boar boy." Sakusa explained with a flat tone. "You're not allowed to use kicks, so your hands become as fast as lightning."