Part 1: Chapter 24; Upper

"AHHHHH! GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!"

Shinobu, bloodied and weakened, flinched in shock when the balls of crimson in Sakusa's hands burst and fell to the ground in a bloody stain, and Razel clutched her head, screaming bloody murder and curling over.

"GET THE HELL OUT! STOP, STOP, STOP, JUST STOP ALREADY!!"

The butterfly girl jumped back and held her blade up as a guard, narrowing her eyebrows in confusion as she and Yae watched Razel shake, shriek and wail uncontrollably as she clutched Sakusa's head, screeching at the top of her lungs and entering a state of total chaos.

W-What.....what's going on??

"NO, NO, STOP IT! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!"

The duo watched on in shock as Razel slammed her head against the walls of stone lining the courtyard over and over again, leaving bloody splatters across the rocks as she screamed.

Shinobu could make out the tears from where she stood, and everything, from the screams of unspeakable horror to the way the female demon writhed and shook completely stupefied her.

What is going on with her? She was fine only a second ago, and now it looks like she's being tortured somehow......what's happened to her all of a sudden??

"M-Miss Kocho...." Yae mumbled, pointing her rifle towards the sobbing demon, "Do I......do I shoot, or-

"No, Yae, it's not necessary just yet." Shinobu replied firmly, putting her hand over the barrel of the gun, keeping her eyes locked ahead,

"Let's just see where this goes. I have a feeling that Razel's not just doing this for show...."

The butterfly girl had no confirmed reason why the female demon suddenly went insane and was now crouched over on the ground, slamming her head against the ground, but one thing was for sure, there was an abundance of hope creeping up inside of her.

I know that neither Yae nor I caused this.....and, it looks like this is something happening within Kari-san's own body.....could it be,

is Kari-san fighting Razel off inside of himself?

Shinobu, however, had no idea what was truly going on inside Sakusa's conscious, she had no knowledge of the agony Razel faced within.

"PLEASE, STOP, GET OUT, GET OUT, GET THE HELL AWAY! AHHH!!!!" The female demon slammed her head down on the ground over and over again, tears of blood staining her cheek as the suffering rapidly became too much to bare.

"NO, NO, I CAN'T DO IT!" She screamed, yanking Sakusa's head up to the sky, showcasing to the moonlight the look of mortification on her face, until she smashed her head back down, sobbing uncontrollably,

"I NEED TO GET OUT, I NEED... TO GET... OUT!!!!"

Suddenly, as if she were seeing double, Shinobu watched as another figure began to sprout and pull right out of Sakusa's back, head and arms, as if a serpent of insect was molting its skin, all while a ghostly and terrorizing wailing blasted through the air like a banshee.

What the hell is going on there?!

"K-Kari-san!"

The wailing was unrelenting as the figure continued to pull out of Sakusa's back, shedding his body like a shell, until the head of the new figure appeared right out into the glow of the moonlight, revealing the face of the horrified demon herself, Razel.

"AHHHH!!!"

Shinobu and Yae collectively gasped in shock.

"Holy- o-oi, Miss Kocho," The female hunter shakily muttered, watching on with eyes as wide as saucers as the demon screeched and pulled herself further and further out of Sakusa's body, "T-That's the original demon in Mister Kari's body?"