Chapter 2- The flashback

Phil stood there, wondering what to do with the amount of pressure on him.

"Do you not remember when I saved Tubbo? If it wasn't for me he wouldn't be here no more." Phil spoke out at tommy that triggered a flashback for Tubbo.

He stood there, on the cold smooth stone flooring in the holy lands with techno looking at him. Wondering what was going on he took two paces back then to the right.

"T-techno? Why are you here." Tubbo managed to splutter in his fear and shock, "I-I thought your banished."

Techno stood accross from him and began to back tubbo into a wall, "I don't care about the rules, I only want to fix what should have happened at the festival." He spoke out in a monotone voice which made Tubbo stand up against the wall as Techno finally took out his sword.

"W-what?! Why?" He spoke out trying to ask Why he was trying to kill him, "D-do I need to die?!"

He breathed heavily as the sword neared his throat before an arrow shot towards Techno.

"Not on my Watch Techno.Back down and scram! Im not afraid to Kill you even if your my son, your not welcome here. Not anymore Techno, get that in your head. Your not wanted or weclomed here anymore. You almost killed Tubbo. You deserve to not be welcomed. Do you understand that?" Phil's shadowy figure appeared with a crossbow in his hand and netherite armour that shone in the Moonlight with a purple reflection around the outside.

This took Techno by Shock.

He ran.

He knew he had to.

He had no Choice but to run.