School

I woke up the next morning feeling Amazing! I haven't slept that good in a while. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. This was the first time I had felt Hot water against my back in a long time.

My Mom Use To Make Me Take Cold Showers. She Said That Hot and Warm Water was for people that are meant to be on earth. Not mistakes.

When I got done taking a show I looked in the mirror.

Why am I so ugly..

I'm fat.

I'm not good enough.

I'm a mistake.

All of this was going through my head so fast it was spinning.

I'm right though. I am Ugly. I am fat. I'm Nothing...I should have died.

I reached under the sink and grabbed a shaving razor. I broke the plastic off of it and picked up the blade carefully.

I slide it Across my skin making a smooth straight cut. This could easily pass for a cat scratch. Which is good.

I grab some toilet paper and clean up the blood, and throw it away in the trash can.

I hid the razor in my bag pack.

I slipped on A Grey sweater and Some Skinny Jeans. Then Went Out Of The Bathroom and sat on my bed.

Then I Heard a knock on my door. Before I could even say 'come in' they had already Opened it.

"Get ready, I have to take u shopping for School Supplies and some new clothes." Corey Said.

"Okay." I said and he shut my door back.

I pulled My Hair In A High Ponytail And Put My Shoes on. I went back into the bathroom and Put some powder on.

I walked back in my room and kiss the Picture of my mom that I had.

"I Love You Mom, I Know U Didn't Mean To Hurt Me." I say to the picture.

"Hurt You?" I turn around to see Levi standing at my door.

"Oh umm N-No." I always stutter when I lie.

"Oh must of misheard u then" he said.  "Regardless Corey is waiting down stairs for u." He sighed and got to my level. "Listen I Know It's Hard right now But I promise it will get better". He said pulling me into a hug. He kissed the top of my head.

I Looked Up and He looked down at me. I stared into his eyes before releasing that I might actually be safe here.

Everything is gonna be A-Okay!
Or So I Thought.