Jimin then pulls the man closer and plants a kiss softly on his lips, whining in pure bliss. Hands soon feather into his blond hair and as they part for air, exchanging hot breaths, the teacher truly feels like he has won.

"...He tried to brainwash me again, Gguk... but he couldn't. I wouldn't let him. I just thought about you. Every single part of you. How your hands felt on my body each time he hit me. How gentle you are and how perfect you are," Jimin murmurs against his lips, digging his fingers into the man's uniform jacket.

Jeongguk is relatively at a loss for words, shaking his head softly. "Angel, I'm so far from perfect—"

"You're perfect for me, Jeongguk," Jimin interjects, now pulling away a good enough distance to examine the stars in his eyes. As if the brunette is staring back at his galaxy.

"...And you're perfect for me, Jimin. I don't even know what I'd do if I hadn't met you. I've discovered parts of myself I never knew existed. Your soul is pure. You're kind and beautiful on the inside. But God, if you aren't just as pretty on the outside. You make my head spin," Jeongguk replies while running his thumb over Jimin's knuckles.

Jimin's bottom lip is jutted out, trembling in the fattest pout. Jeongguk chuckles and leans in to kiss it, pulling his sweet boy in for a gentle embrace.

"Kai is going to pay for everything he's done. You'll never have to see him again, Jimin," Jeongguk whispers into his ear.

Jimin sighs quietly in relief, his body acting that way of it's own volition. His body, his mind, his loved ones. All tired and eager to be free. He's burying his face deep into the policeman's shoulder when there's a knock at the door. After a moment of silence, the door pulls open and the blond's face twists instantly as he begins to cry.

Haechan is awake. He's sitting on a wheelchair and Taehyung is behind him, in control.

Jimin can't even process the fact that the teenage boy is okay. He lurches back onto Jeongguk and breaks down in his arms. He's sobbing, veering into an ungovernable state of woe as his emotions spill freely.

Haechan smiles and peers up at Taehyung. His hair is ruffled and he looks back at both the policeman and Jimin, wishing he could stand up and join them in their hug.

"...Haechan wanted to come and say hi, Jimin. He woke up two days ago," Taehyung fills in.

The blond finally pulls his face out of Jeongguk's clavicle, staring at the teenage boy. "I'm so glad you're okay, Hyuckie... if you'd... if you'd—"

"Shhh, don't think about that. It will only make you worse and you're trying to get better, Angel," Jeongguk cuts in, once again wiping daintily at the blond's wet cheeks.

Jimin nods his head, conceding. He's at thought, wondering where Namjoon could possibly be during their small reunion. However his internal question is answered the moment his figure appears behind both Haechan and Taehyung. However there's another teenage boy of faint familiarity beside him.

"You're okay, Jimin. That's good news. After Jeongguk broke the news we had everyone looking for you. Finding you earlier would have been ideal but at least it was only one day," Namjoon adds, resting his hand on the strange boy's shoulder.

Jimin listens to Namjoon's words attentively however his attention is still glued to the teenager. Suddenly their eyes meet and the boy curls his lips in shyly, not really sure what to say.

"Oh, um... this is Mark... the, uh... boy from my chem class," Haechan explains, rubbing at his nape.

Everyone finds themselves melting as they watch the sweet interaction between both teenage boys. Mark joins Haechan's side and intertwines their fingers as they smile sheepishly at one another.