.10.

"Where the hell have you guys been?" Ray asked when the two boys arrived to their dorm. "Just out." Frank said. Ray knew that they were lying, but he didn't want to think about what they could possibly be doing.

Ray grabbed his keys, "I'm going to head to the gas station to buy some more smokes. You guys want anything?" Gerard shook his head, "Can you grab me some more smokes too?" Frank asked. Ray sighed, "I was just asking if you wanted anything to be nice, but I guess I'll grab you a pack." Ray said, "I'll be back in like 30 minutes. The closest gas station is so fucking far away. See you guys later." Ray waved and walked out the dorm.

Once the two boys were sure Ray was gone they looked at each other. "How much can we get done in 30 minutes?" Frank asked. "Let's not talk about, let's just do it." Gerard slammed his lips against Franks. Frank smiled against the kiss. It was just as good as the first one. Gerard pushed Frank against the bed and straddled him. Frank smiled and kissed up Gerard's neck, smiling at the small breathy noises Gerard was making.

"We don't have to do this if it's too much for you." Frank pointed out. "Shut up and kiss me you asshole." Frank chuckled and did as he was told.

AN

Hi guys! Do you guys want smut in the next chapter? If so, just comment.

Also, FRANK AND GERARD ARE 20 IN THIS FIC! THEY ARE NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL! THEY ARE COLLEGE STUDENTS! I just wanted to make sure that EVERYONE knew that.

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY