𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Start from the beginning

"Fuck... yeah, I'm okay. I hate that feeling." I state, rubbing my eyes one last time.

"Me too." He says, stepping out of the shower. "Great, now we're both soaked."

"Damn it, now I don't have clothes to go home in." I huff, rolling my eyes. "I'm taking these off in here. They are too wet to walk around in." I fling my shirt off and place it on the small bench in the shower.

Cole straightens his posture and I can see the shock on his face. "Right now?" He dumbly questions and I chuckle as I nod.

"Yes, right now. Hand me a fucking towel. It's freezing." I say as I remove my black skinny jeans. I hate the feeling of jeans sticking to your legs, especially where my crotch is.

It takes Cole a minute to remove his eyes from me to find a towel. He looks around for a good second before realizing the towels are under the cabinet. I huff out a laugh at him. I honestly love messing him up. He has only seen me naked twice and we didn't really give each other time to gawk at each other. He also seems to be one of those guys who never gets used to it. He seems to be one to enjoy looking more than doing honestly.

I reach behind my back to unclasp my bra and that's when he turns around with a towel in his hand, gulping as he hands it to me. I don't grab it until I'm done with my bra, giving him a soft smile as a thank you. He isn't afraid to rake his eyes down my chest, taking in a shaky breath of air as he licks his lips. He opens his mouth to speak, but closes it instantly.

I decide I've tortured him enough and I wrap myself into the towel, slipping my panties off under it. "Do you have a shirt I can wear?"

He hums, nodding his head. "I'll go get you a shirt." He mutters, twisting himself around and leaving the room.

I can't help but laugh slightly. I'm glad he isn't mad at me for basically flaunting myself. He has made it clear he doesn't fuck single, but it's just too much fun to stop.

He comes back in the room a few minutes later, freshly changed into something dry and he has a black shirt in his hands and I chuckle lightly. "I didn't know you wore black."

"I sometimes wear it at night." He explains, making no move to leave me for privacy. He just stands there staring at me. Suddenly his expression changes as he realizes and he twists around. "Oh, yeah, okay." He taps his hand into the door frame as he leaves and I let out another chuckle. He's so fucking weird! I love it.

He honestly didn't have to leave, he already watched me remove my clothes, why not watch me put an article of clothing on?

I put the shirt on and it goes down far enough that I probably don't even need panties. I'll just wear it like a night gown.

I let out a tired breath as I shut off the bathroom light and ease my way through Cole's hallway. Luckily, the light from his room is seeping through the door way, giving me enough guidance to his room. I watch as he frantically runs across the room picking up things he had left on the floor and throwing them around the room until they made it to their home. He looks up at me, giving me a soft smile as he looks me up and down.

"Are you wearing your... uh... wet panties?" He stutters out and I huff out a small laugh. He immediately follows with a stutter, "I- I mean, just because I plan to stick your clothes son the dryer and everything."

"No. I think I'm just going to wear this. It's more comfortable." I reply, leaning my shoulder onto the door frame and pulling down the rim of his shirt. Instead of answering, he straightens himself from his leaned over posture and keeps his eyes glued to my body.

He has brown eyes. The most chocolatey, doe eyes I've ever seen. Not right now, because of the dim lighting, but usually in the sunlight his eyes will shine. I can usually see my reflection in his pupils, which seem to dilate every fucking time I look into them. His lips are the perfect color for a man. Some men look like they are wearing lipstick, at least I think they do, but his lips don't look abnormally colored at all. His lips look like a tan color with a tint of light pink. His chin is... soft... that might not make much sense to people. To rephrase it... he looks very approachable, totally opposite to me. I'm pretty sure very time someone sees me they debate whether to run the other way. I get it, it's my resting bitch face, or maybe they just don't like me. His hair is wet from the shower, but it looks like he scrubbed it with a towel. There's just enough like from the hallway to see his hair separated into small wet sections across his forehead, the light making the remaining water drops sparkle in his hair. He looks very fucking hot.

Before I can snap out of my small trance I'm in, staring at all of his facial features, he's charging towards me and pressing his lips to mine. I jump slightly. I'm exhausted, making me more unaware than usual. I wasn't expecting this. I thought he didn't fuck single... but than fucking god he changed his mind.

His lips wrap around my bottom lip, tugging at it as he engulfs me into a tight embrace. His hands dig into my waist, bringing me closer to him. I let out a desperate moan as he releases, his chest lifting up and down in quick motions. "Sorry," he says out of breath, his hands glued to my sides.

I lean into him, placing my chin onto his shoulder as I guide my hand to the back of his head. "Don't stop." I whine quietly, knowing he won't be able to say no if I beg. He wants me just as much as I want him. Right here, right now. And I don't care how I'm going to get it. We're too involved in it now to stop. I'm too vulnerable to turn back.

He takes the bait and buries his face into my neck, roughly sucking at my skin. I gradually push him towards his bed and he falls back with a groan. I'm quick to climb onto him and he holds me from the hips as I rub against him.

God, I thought he was soft. This is way more my speed. Fuck yes.

◉‿◉

I fall onto Cole with a groan and he falls back against the bed only mili-seconds later. Our chests are wild as we try to catch our breath, taking in as much air as we possibly can. I roll off of him, giving him some room to remove the fuck-rubber (as I like to call it.) I can't even seem to focus as I close my eyes, letting my body rest in this heavenly state.

After a few minutes of pleasurable silence, I let out a small breath. "What a fucking ride. That was great."

I hear Cole let out the same breath, "it was." I glance over at him, nervous that he's going to leave like last time— or make me leave. It is his house afterall. After a long pause, I decide I'm done waiting for him to say something else and I sit up.

"I need to pee." I mutter, my hand using his knee to hoist me up from the bed. I grab his shirt that I was wearing from the ground. Before we did anything else, he made sure to get a long look at me. It honestly made me feel happier than I have ever felt. The way he looked at me, his dark eyes blinking slowly and his lips parted and slightly upturned. I felt wanted. He makes me feel wanted.

Cole is still laying at the end of his bed when I come out of the bathroom, staring up at the ceiling. I pull the rim of his shirt down as I walk and I see him look up at me. As I approach the side I plan to sleep on, he speaks. Fucking finally! "You get comfortable. I'm going to put your clothes in the dryer..." he trails off, "for tomorrow." He mutters slowly, looking everywhere but my eyes.

I nod slightly, "okay..." I whisper, slowly entering the comfort of his sheets. I give him a small smile as he leaves, hoping he'll lighten the fuck up.

I sit up in the bed for a few minutes, hoping he'll come back and we can cuddle like the first time. That was one of my favorite moments. I would never audibly admit this but... I actually really like his company, especially when his chest is under my ear and I can hear his breath and feel his warmth. I've never felt like that before... not even with Robby. I w as honestly too afraid to lay my head down on his chest and be comfortable. There was always a random fight bound to happen, especially after sex.

After a couple minutes of nothing but the hallway light and the sound of crickets out of his cracked window, I pulled the covers up over my chin, and empty feeling spreading through my chest.

Are you sure I'm the one using him? I think it might be the other way around.

From the thousand and one times I've been used, I don't think I've ever felt this empty before.

◉‿◉

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

Sorry for the delay! I usually get a chapter out in the mornings but I had a college class I had to get to! School is piling up right now but I'll try to keep the posting schedule the same. I might change Monday's posting to Tuesday because Monday I go to a college class. It's not definite, just thinking about it.

See ya Wednesday!

Chapter thirty eight: Jan. 11, 2021