𝚃𝚎𝚗

HARDIN

HARDIN.

I walk up the steps, yawning as I do so. It's around 11:30, and I have just finished a long day of writing.

I go to the kitchen for a glass of water before crossing the small arch that connects to the living room. I see Tessa laying on the couch with her cute ass glasses on, and a book in her hands. God, she's so beautiful.

I haven't seen her for a couple hours. We both ate our breakfast downstairs. Well, I ate mine and continued to work and she continued to stare at me while she picked at her food.

I smile softly, walking over to her and squatting down beside her head. She turns to look at me, and gives me a small smile before turning back to her book in concentration. "What're you doing?" I question, and she shrugs.

Although I have been ignoring her all day— yes, I do realize what I am doing. I just don't want her to know how I feel, at least not right now. And if I sit down and talk to her about it, I will end up spilling my guts to her about all of my stupid insecurities that she's just going to deny. I don't want that right now.

What I actually want right now...

"Reading." She mumbles. I lay my hand on her stomach, trying to contain my smile.

"That reminds me," I begin rubbing her stomach, inching my hands lower as I do. I see her eyebrows furrow, letting me know she's trying to concentrate on her book. "I finished work."

She takes a deep breath as I mess with her shorts line. "That's good."

"You mean that I finished work or because I'm touching you?" I lean closer to her face, "I think I know..."

She nods, taking another deep breath. "Um... Auden is upstairs in his room."

"Too bad for him." I reply, a small chuckle escaping my lips. I inch closer to her face, teasing her. I rub her stomach again, gripping the side of her hip as I kiss her lips.

She falls right into it. I love how she reacts to me. "We have to make it quick." She says quickly, rushing her words.

I hum in reply as I kiss her again, standing as I do so. I climb on the couch, careful not to knee her because that would ruin the mood.

I move down to her neck, her curves melting into me like she belongs against my skin.

I stop kissing her, her whine letting me know she isn't ready. "You said quick!" I say, a small smile teasing my lips as I kiss her one more time.

I then bring my hands to her shorts and slip them down her legs. I'm about to lean down before I hear a loud knock coming from the door.

"Fuck," I groan, flinging myself back on the other end of the couch like a toddler pouting.