Chapter 5

5th chapter Sunghoon POV

"Wait isn't he one of those seniors who have those water balloon fights on the junior floor?"

"Yea, he's done for now."

"Imagine mistaking one of your friends for Sunghoon"

"Oh shit wait, that was sunghoon? I couldn't see through the crowd but damnnn jake's dead for sure"

"Not gonna lie I don't think so because even though the trio has all the attention at least ¾'s of the school know who Jake, Jungwon, and Sunoo are. They're always the cause of disaster if it's not some fangirls."

"True that, and not to mention jake's rich aF"

Why haven't I ever heard of this Jake guy or his friends if they're always the cause behind school disasters?

Jake POV

Once I got home after spending the rest of the school day hiding in the boy's toilets, I immediately collapsed onto my, cOUGH king size silk sheet cOUGH, bed and screamed into the pillows.

"Sir Jake? Your mother wishes to see you in the dining room" The family butler, Asahi informed, interrupting my mental breakdown.

(yES the Asahi from treasure khdabkjfh ps. Stan treasure)

...yes my family has a butler, and on that topic, we also live in a mansion and have insanely rich cars and clothes.

Although sometimes I wish I wasn't so rich because even though I'm able to get whatever I want it comes with a cost. Most of the time it just includes my parents dragging me to ovERLY formal meetings, and believe me when I say I'm not exaggerating the 'overly' bit. Aside from that, I move from country-to-country and never have long-term friendships, as well as a broken relationship with my parents.

The reason my relationship with my parents is broken is that they're always out of the house or barely able to converse with me even IN the house because of their work.

Anyways back on track, I went to the dining room to see why my mother summoned me.

"Jake, me and your father are going back to Australia"

---------

ok wAIT OMFKDCSN over here its 2am 28/11/20 and like omFG 2 DAYS KJDFGVBH IM FINE BUT IM NOT 

btw stream the teasers and sry for not uploading much. its almost summer holidays here so I got a shit ton of tests. xoxo ✨p a i n✨