Chapter 14

Sunghoon POV

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD- ᴬᴿᴳᴴ ᴶᴬʸ ᴸᴱᵀ ᴳᴼ ᴼᶠ ᴹᴱ ʸᴼᵁ ᴹᴹᴾᶠᴴˢ" Jungwon yelled, Jay covering his mouth before he could finish his sentence.

"Sorry about them Sunghoon. We know you've been really annoying to Jake which also annoyed us these past weeks but I don't think you did this prank... right?" Jay and I have been best friends since I moved here, I met him before everyone else. We knew each other best and he's the person I trust the most.

"Finally someone. It really wasn't me. I trust that you know I wouldn't go that far as to physically injure him. Plus those packrat female 5heads told me they did it themselves, I quote 'we spiked his drink for you~'" I explained.

"Of course it's your fangirls" Jay rolled his eyes knowingly. He then went to explain to Jake's friends, they all trusted him but still, as expected, wouldn't forgive me for all I did to him before. I guess I wouldn't forgive myself either.

"Excuse me sir?" one of the doctors came up to me, "are you related to patient Jake?"

"I...y-yes" I hesitantly answered. "If you want you may come in to see him, he's currently resting and may be out for a day or more," he informed. "Thank you"

I entered the room to find Jake peacefully sleeping, even though I wasn't the one that put him in here I can't help but feel guilty. If I didn't do all those pranks before then those girls wouldn't have spiked his drink thinking I wanted nothing to do with him.

I sat down on the chair next to his bed and took hold of his hand. Guilt filled my body looking at him in this bed, this room, this building. I started sobbing, "J-Jake... I'm so sorry... for everything I did to you... trust me when I say I wouldn't physically hurt you. I-It wasn't me... please forgive me." I hand my head low, tears trickling down my face.

I then felt some warmth around my hand. Jake was still sleeping soundly but he managed to squeeze my hand back.

"ᵐᵒᵛᵉ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵒ ᶠʰˢʰˢᶠ" "ᵍᵉᵉᶻ ˡᵒˢᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ʷᵉᶦᵍʰᵗ ᴶᵃʸ" "ᵂᴴᴬᵀ ᴰᴼ ʸᴼᵁ ᴹᴱᴬᴺˀᵎ" "ᵍᵘʸˢ ˢʰᵁᵀ ᵁᴾ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵍᵉᵗ ᶜᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ"

The door then burst open- uh no wait I mean broke open, with Jay, Jungwon, and Sunoo wrestling each other on top. Jungwon then looked up, "I told you guys to shut up, you ruined the moment" he scolded. "Well if Jay lost some wEIGHT then maybe his phone number wouldn't show up on the weighing scales and the door would be FINE!!" Sunoo yelled, Jay, grabbing his chest ✨offended✨

Little did Sunghoon know that Jake could hear everything.

A few days later Jakes POV

So far ever since I got out of hospital it's been pretty calm, no pranks, no fangirls parading around, and strangely not that much gossip- actually, I just got out today but we're gonna ignore that bit. Honestly, I was kind of worried that it was so calm but then I realized I'm also on the senior floor, not the junior. No wonder why I'm not getting ambushed. Still gotta get Jay back for soaking us right before class... AGAIN!!

I started to run, going through the cafeteria to get to the stairs. As I passed a few of the tables near the door, I saw someone sitting with their head in their hands, shaking as if they were crying.

I walked up to them and put my hand on their shoulder, "Hey are you okay?" I asked, as the person turned around my eyes widened, Sunghoon??

I don't know why- wait, I actually do, but he suddenly jumped out and hugged me. It was comfortable 😶😶I literally can't lie, which also brings me to say it. It was awkward af. I just had to break the silence so-

[here we FINALLY have the iconic desc line]

"Uhm... I know it's not my business but you look a little sad and lonely so.. wanna join our water balloon fight??"

----------

aAAA HAPPY NYE <33

also ur comments have me ascending ur all such 🤡 ily. peak crackhead comedy 😌

not me listening to chewing gum - nct dream writing sunghoons sad as part and then the next song was the truth untold when I started writing the part bout jw, sunoo and jay 🤠

idk if I sent this b4 or not but this is the pic I used for the cover btw xoxo