vingt-trois

MALIK ST JAMES
BROOKLYN NEW YORK

I heard Milan turn on the shower and I sighed taking out my phone.

I decided to call Jdot and tell him what happened cause we can't let this shit slide.

After three rings he answered the call.

"Yo." I heard Jdot say.

"What's the word bro." I sat down only to wince from the pain in my arm.

"Yo you good what happened." I can hear the tone in Jdot's voice change.

"I got shot but the bullet grazed past my arm." I said while looking at my wound.

"Shit who the fuck done that." Jdot asked.

"Nigga how am I supposed to know? But all I know is the person was trying to get Milan and not me."

"Someone is after her Judas and we need to find out who."

"That's fucked up man." Jdot sighed

"But I think Mo is behind all this this nigga been acting mad aggy for a week and he's been MIA not answering any calls."

I was starting to believe that Jdot was actually right but why him?

"I think you might be right we need to keep a close eye on that nigga."

"Word to." Jdot replied back.

"Ight but imma talk to you later." I ended the call and laid down on the bed.

After a few minutes which felt like hours Milan finally came out with her hair tied up and a towel.

I bit my bottom lip and started at her as she came out.

She looked mad sexy.

The way the towel wrapped around her cute body and she was still wet. I won't be able to control myself.

"Sir can i have my face back?" She said in a rude tone which caused me to look up at her.

"No you can not ma'am."  I said looking at her up and down.

"Damn mad grilling me and shit." She mumbled under her breath.

Talk about attitude.

She then walked up to my closet and opened it.

I watched her from behind hoping her towel would fall of or some shit.

She took out a palms angel t-shirt

"Ayo is you good you ain't wearing that."

I stood up and walked up to her.

"Why?"

"Urm cause I said so I ain't even worn that shit yet what makes you think Imma let you wear it."

"Fine." She kissed her teeth.

I took out a plain white t-shirt with some black shorts and gave it to her.

"Here."

I went back and sat on my bed going through my phone.

"Excuse me sir do you mind?"

"Do you mind what?"

"Can you leave so I can change?"

"No my arm hurts so I can't walk for long." I shrugged.

"How does that even make sense? You know what."

She went inside the bathroom to go change.

Well I guess that plan failed.

MILAN VICTORIA JOHNSON
BROOKLYN NEW YORK