vingt-sept

MILAN VICTORIA JOHNSON
BROOKLYN NEW YORK

It's been a few days after the incident and Allison hasn't been answering any of my calls or text.

She probably thinks I knew that Malik killed Mo in which I didn't.

I called Shyanne to check up on her and she told me Allison wasn't speaking to her too.

Malik came out of the shower drying his hair. I was staring at him for quite a while and I guess he noticed.

"If you wanna kiss me just say that." He said chuckling.

"Yeah I wanna kiss you." I said pouting my lips up.

Malik sighed and laid on the bed next to me and gave me a light peck on the lips.

"Noooo that ain't enough." I said pouting while pulling him back.

Malik sighed again and gave me another a kiss. This time is wasn't the normal one that we usually do.

It was something more passionate. He slipped his tongue into my mouth my one touched his. It felt so hot and sloppy.

As soon as things got heated he pulled away and stood up.

"Go take a shower." He said shortly.

"Uh why?" I asked back.

"Cause we're going on a date."

He gave me a small smile. I felt so giddily that I almost dropped as I ran into the bathroom.

For some reason I felt so excited. Me and Malik haven't been on a date before and I haven't been out that much too.

I got inside the shower turning the temperature to hot. I felt a warm feeling in my stomach which made me happy.

Maybe Malik really was the one. I really thought that I'd never find love again.

Even though he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet I feel like I already am but I shouldn't get my hopes up.

I finished showering and I went inside the room to lotion my body. Aiko already brought me some of my clothes too.

I decided to wear a neon green dress with matching shoes.

Malik was sitting in the living room scrolling through his phone and I walked in front of him so that he could see me.

"Damn come here." he lowly whispered and grabbed me by my waist indicating me to sit on his lap.

"You smell good." He said in a muffled tone since his face was buried in the crook of my neck.

"Mhm." I whispered back as I wrapped my arm around his neck playing with his ear.

"But you ain't wearing that tho." He said in a stern voice.

"Uh why?" I asked him as I looked at him.

"Is it too sexy for you or wha?" I asked joking around.

"Yes that's problem." He said in a British accent which caused me to laugh.

"Well I ain't gonna change sir I'm a single woman so I can wear what I want." I replied back.

"What do you mean you're single I thought you were my girlfriend?" He asked confusingly.

"I must have amnesia cause ion remember you asking buddy."

"Ion need to ask fuck do I look like to you? Gregory?" He asked.

I was trying so hard not to laugh cause this nigga is really stupid.

"You're so stupid." I whispered under my breath.